Nokia Lumia 920 for 17000 at Flipkart

go for the lumia 920.it has got an amazing screen.excellend low light performance camera.dont compare windows ios and android with respect to hardware.
amazing build quality.
lastly this is another nokia flagship device like the nokia n9,n8.

Hi staxx

Am sure you are aware about new lumia launches. The 1520 has everything - full hd display, snapdragon 800 chipset, 3400 mah battery and a superb still and video capabilities

Price I guess should be between 45 to 50k but it's hardware is truly top of the line.

My experience with first generation Lumia 800 was positive though not without drawbacks. Lumia 1520 looks very tempting and may replace my current S3.

Windows mobile OS experience is very good. Drastically different to iOS and Android. Snappy, easy and well thought out.

Beware that Lumia phones have very little resale or exchange value.

My experience with first generation Lumia 800 was positive though not without drawbacks. Lumia 1520 looks very tempting and may replace my current S3.

Windows mobile OS experience is very good. Drastically different to iOS and Android. Snappy, easy and well thought out.

Beware that Lumia phones have very little resale or exchange value.

Very true shaiju
Experience is very unlike iOS and android and now with 1520 the hardware is top of the line and in line with any flagship android phone added that it has probably the best camera amongst mobiles

Resale value is less but I don't think you need to sell the phone soon unless you are bored of it:)

Resale is less due to pre conceived notion that windows os is not good. I recently purchased a g2. If lumia 1520 was available, I would have gone for it

Staxxx. If you go for Nokia, you do get a sturdy phone, and a stable company backing it, but in terms of the speed and responsiveness of the operating system, or the richness in variety of apps and functionality, I would wager that a slightly more expensive Nexus 4 will blast this phone to bits.

in speed and responsiveness, the lumia is far ahead. the os is super slick.

Hi staxx

Am sure you are aware about new lumia launches. The 1520 has everything - full hd display, snapdragon 800 chipset, 3400 mah battery and a superb still and video capabilities

Price I guess should be between 45 to 50k but it's hardware is truly top of the line.

Any Nokia product, wait for 8 10 months after the launch, price would drop by minimum 25% as I have been using nokia phones since I got my first mobile in my hand.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back