Norge 2060/1000 with Wharfadale diamond 9.2

samml

Dear Experts,

Can you pls. advise me where can I have a demo of this combination?Currently I am residing in Hyderabad.(already visited Vector Systems in Panjagutta;they order only when you pay them the full amount )

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
samml

You probably hv to go to bangalore Vectors to get a demo ...:mad: They seem to have this combo as some other forum members from Bangalore have gone their and got a demo.
On a serious note, you may ask if any forum member from Hyd has this combo and whether they would be kind enough to let u have a demo at their place. ..In case you do get anyone kind enough, let me know...I wud like to tag along ..

Iam looking for Norge 2060 + Millienium speakers. Vectors (Bangalore) offer is 10,500 (inclusive remote), 9500 without remote. But they dont have Millienium.
Any combination for Norge 2060? My budget is a constraint. So no to Wharfdale (9.2 at 17k, 9.1 at 13k). I think he is the only dealer in bangalore. (If no i should go direct with Mr Bajaj? Can anyone tell me what will be price 2060 + milienium?
Any other good offers for this combination? Or what speakers should i go for (at the minimum price possible) (Music - regional filmi music, carnatic, hindustani (vocal, instrumental), spiritual - are the genre of music to listen too)

Iam looking for Norge 2060 + Millienium speakers. Vectors (Bangalore) offer is 10,500 (inclusive remote), 9500 without remote. But they dont have Millienium.
Any combination for Norge 2060? My budget is a constraint. So no to Wharfdale (9.2 at 17k, 9.1 at 13k). I think he is the only dealer in bangalore. (If no i should go direct with Mr Bajaj? Can anyone tell me what will be price 2060 + milienium?
Any other good offers for this combination? Or what speakers should i go for (at the minimum price possible) (Music - regional filmi music, carnatic, hindustani (vocal, instrumental), spiritual - are the genre of music to listen too)

Any updates from all you folks, that would make my decision?

Any updates from all you folks, that would make my decision?
Hi sgmane,
This offer seems too good to be true >> (Iam looking for Norge 2060 + Millienium speakers. Vectors (Bangalore) offer is 10,500 (inclusive remote). To my knowledge 2060 is @ 8k~ + Millenium @11k~ = 18K~? Do you have vector's offer in written? Let us know.

Since nothing has worked out for you so far on Norge front, I suggest you contact Mr. Shyam Bajaj directly and get it by courier. Don't worry about audition.. at 8k there is no better amp that can drive most* Bookshelves (*except the "really" hard to drive types like Dynaudio, ATC..)

The only cheaper option to Norge is Topping T20 amp. There's a giant thread on this from "Psychotropic" here >> http://www.hifivision.com/amplifier...ripath-2020-amplifier-versus-nad-c320bee.html.

Regds,

Thanks Sonos.
I do not have any written statement from vectors. Vectors specified that the price is increased. They do not deal with Millenium but with Wharfedale. I cannot go for Wharfedale as they are above the budget. The comibnation of amp + speakers from the same brand would suffice!

Yes i shall contact Mr Bajaj. Yes you are right about the audition. Based on reviews i find this desi amp good. Iam sticking on to norge (not looking into topping!)
Thanks once again.

Finally decided on Norge 2060 + Wharfedale 9.2
Can any let me know the interconnects to be used? (Iam not looking for high priced/quality). Just decent enough to use my setup. (Do specify what needs to be brought).
What other surge protector/stabilizer to be used? Looking protection for a stereo setup. Iam looking into - that supports amp + speakers + cd/dvd player. (I do have a belkin surge protector 3 socket).

What is the minimum height required for speaker stands? (I understand its based on the seatng arrangement) Neverthless i would like to know the standard height to buy/make speaker stands?
Is 19" or 20" is too small a height? Just would require your input for what height is required so that i can make (custom) or buy the same.
Has anyone got speaker stands from Mr Murthy (Bangalore)? If so what height?
My budget would be 5k for a pair.

Iam not hijacking this thread. This title of the post would be my setup and hence require speaker stand for the same. (So why create another title!!, so just pitched in here!)

Thanks

Finally my setup complete after couple of years.

Just some input required:

Norge 2060 - Speaker A connected
AUX - ipod dock (onkyo DS-A3) with ipod 4G placed on the dock (connected the RCA cable red, white to the input of amp red, white under AUX)
(AUX - pressed on the amp 2060)
Speakers - wharfedale 9.2 (connect to the speaker A of the amp)
Speaker cables - 14awg DAC
Stand: Tono Systems

when i switch on the amp, i get a small thud sound on the speaker (Is it correct?). But when i play the ipod, (i see the track playing on the ipod screen), but i do not get any output on the speakers.

I even tried connecting the ipod directly to the amp without the ipod dock.
Ipod - cable with RCA - directly to AUX input of the amp. I could see the track playing in the ipod screen, but again no output in the speakers.
(I tried with my neighbour's DVD player - changed settings in the amp to CD - philips some old model - and it plays well.) (Iam yet to get a 220-110v converter for raj's player).

Any one can throw some light? (I would want to use ipod as well as CD/DVD player and switch between the inputs for my music)

Thanks to alexanish and GerogeO for the inputs. Also thanks to other members who guided me through my posts/threads to complete my small setup after so many years.

thanks

Finally my setup complete after couple of years.

Just some input required:

Norge 2060 - Speaker A connected
AUX - ipod dock (onkyo DS-A3) with ipod 4G placed on the dock (connected the RCA cable red, white to the input of amp red, white under AUX)
(AUX - pressed on the amp 2060)
Speakers - wharfedale 9.2 (connect to the speaker A of the amp)
Speaker cables - 14awg DAC
Stand: Tono Systems

when i switch on the amp, i get a small thud sound on the speaker (Is it correct?). But when i play the ipod, (i see the track playing on the ipod screen), but i do not get any output on the speakers.

I even tried connecting the ipod directly to the amp without the ipod dock.
Ipod - cable with RCA - directly to AUX input of the amp. I could see the track playing in the ipod screen, but again no output in the speakers.
(I tried with my neighbour's DVD player - changed settings in the amp to CD - philips some old model - and it plays well.) (Iam yet to get a 220-110v converter for raj's player).

Any one can throw some light? (I would want to use ipod as well as CD/DVD player and switch between the inputs for my music)

Thanks to alexanish and GerogeO for the inputs. Also thanks to other members who guided me through my posts/threads to complete my small setup after so many years.

thanks

Start the amp and select source (3 buttons at the end)
and then increase the volume and try..
the thud should not come then I guess.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back