Norge Dealer in Hyderabad?

ivoidwarranty

Hi,

Is there a Norge Dealer in Hyderabad? I've been asking all the major AV showrooms in Somajiguda / nearby areas and nobody seems to be dealing with Norge. I tried calling Norge Mumbai number to inquire about any Hyderabad dealer, but no answer. Anybody knows if there is a Norge dealer in Hyderabad? I'm looking to buy one of their Stereo amps.

Thanks & Regards,
Bala

Vector systems used to deal with Norge.

Else you can email Mr. Bajaj, the address is on thier site. They will ship to hyderabad.

pls follow sachin's advice above. if you get the answer in affirmative, well & good. otherwise you could also let me know if i could be of help. i too have to purchase an amp from them and expecting to visit their workplace sometime soon.

Hi,

Is there a Norge Dealer in Hyderabad? I've been asking all the major AV showrooms in Somajiguda / nearby areas and nobody seems to be dealing with Norge. I tried calling Norge Mumbai number to inquire about any Hyderabad dealer, but no answer. Anybody knows if there is a Norge dealer in Hyderabad? I'm looking to buy one of their Stereo amps.

Hi Bala,

If you have already got your amp, can you please let me know how did you get the same. I mailed to the address given on their site but it bounced.

Thanks,
thenalirama

Hello i am new to this forum i need some advise about buying stereo amp for my vintage sansui speakers S915 8 ohms max input 120w , max peak input 180w . I was thinking of something like Norge mosfet 2000 . I listen to classic rock mostly and i am in a limited budget . Please advice

Does anyone have the Norge Amp setup in Hyderabad? Can I come and have an audition please? I'm seriously planning to procure an Amp/AVR.

Here is my requirement:

I've a 40" HD TV + Videocon D2H HD STB + WD Media Player. I wish to watch the Movies from both the devices on my TV with good stereo audio. I do not wish to keep the Amp/AVR in power-ON condition always, except when I need good audio. I've a massive collection of great Carnatic & Western classics in my WDMP, so the quality of Bass+Tweeter tones are equally important. I do not play in very high sound, but should have excellent clarity even at the lower volume. My living room size is 18'L*11'W (I don't own any dedicated Home Theater Room).

Somehow, I'm attracted to Tower Speakers (may be in terms of bass beats, and already auditioned Yamaha NS-8390) when compared to many Bookshelf/Satellite speakers. I cannot afford any Sub at my place, and my pocket too will not permit for it.

Can somebody help me please????

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back