• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Norge Nano Bookshelf Speakers Rs. 7,750

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

haisaikat

To me AVMAX is yet to gain that trust so its reviews could be blindly trusted. Does not mean that all reviews even on reputed AV sites like whathifi can be blindly trusted.

But I have faith in Norge and think that it is worth listening, wish there was a Norge showroom in Kolkata. Recently purchased a Norge 2060 stereo amp and paired with Wharfe 9.1 and indeed got very good results. The wharfe-s costed me 14K but had the Norge speakers been avaiulable for audition would have loved to give them a try

Amarendra

Rupam, have heard them first hand and they are fantastic but only problem is that they are 4 ohms. So good for stereo but may not be the best for home theater unless the AVR can handle 4 ohms

sgmane

That would be a good combination for the 2060 amp + nano speakers at less than or equal to 16000Rs. Viola! A 2.0 setup is done. (keeping in mind already having a dvd player or similar)

Vinod.R

I was thinking an Astonia SC-300 which costs only about Rs 3,500 should be a good combination with the Norges.

A budget system with an amp + a pair of speakers for an MRP of Rs 10,750 (not including the cost of an source), however, someone has to try the combo first.

Vinod

Rupam

Rupam, have heard them first hand and they are fantastic but only problem is that they are 4 ohms. So good for stereo but may not be the best for home theater unless the AVR can handle 4 ohms
Thanks for your view. Actually, a lot of people are using Norge in this forum but this company has no dealer in Kolkata, as haisaikat said.
4 Ohm does cause problem ? My Wharfs are rated 4 Ohm but Denon 1513 being a bare-bone receiver does play them quite effortlessly.