Nvidia Shield Tv- Owners Thread!!

Hi guys, even I'm only getting 2.0 on my Shield Pro even though title shows 5.1. Actually, previously there were a couple of titles with Atmos like Jack Ryan but now that also not coming.
Have you messed up any settings in xbmc/kodi ??
i experienced the same issue uninstall kodi and its working fine now..

Hi.. I haven't changed anything on Kodi. In fact, I use Kodi only to watch Bluray rip movies from my external hard drive. Other apps I watch from the home screen of Shield.
Hai i suggest u to reinstall prime video and try or else u can try uninstall xbmc/kodi because i think thats is the maij culprit..
I just checked multichannel audio is working fine in DD+ 5.1 jack ryan

Hi All.
I have upgraded to Shield Pro 2019. I am trying to connect the Shield Gamepad 2017 version with it. Even though its getting paired. But, all the keys are not working.

Has anyone faced this issue?

Any Idea how to resolve this?

Hi All.
I have upgraded to Shield Pro 2019. I am trying to connect the Shield Gamepad 2017 version with it. Even though its getting paired. But, all the keys are not working.

which keys ?

I am just able to move the keys direction keys and no other keys like home/back or A,B,X,Y is working.

Thus, I am unable to use this for gaming.
that's strange check any firmware update for the joystick in settings.
any kids in home might get dropped(just my guess)?

that's strange check any firmware update for the joystick in settings.
any kids in home might get dropped(just my guess)?
Tried a lot of things. Like bluetooth reset and all.

Is there a way by which I can get the remote replaced or reset in India?

Hi guys, even I'm only getting 2.0 on my Shield Pro even though title shows 5.1. Actually, previously there were a couple of titles with Atmos like Jack Ryan but now that also not coming.
Jack Ryan atmos working till regional languages added (may be bandwidth constraint)

Hi All.

Have the same gamepad and works just fine maybe you can repair and try.

Hi Guys,
I bought a lg b9 65 oled inch recently ,i have truehd atmos bluray movies in my external hard disk ..installed plex server from my i7 dell laptop ..everything is working fine / no buffer but i am able to play only dolby digital plus and it is not loading the dolby true hd format ...any workaround for this ..if i connect my hard disk to my tv directly over usb then will i be able to play dolby truehd ? suggestions would be much appreciated ! thanks..

Hi Guys,
I bought a lg b9 65 oled inch recently ,i have truehd atmos bluray movies in my external hard disk ..installed plex server from my i7 dell laptop ..everything is working fine / no buffer but i am able to play only dolby digital plus and it is not loading the dolby true hd format ...any workaround for this ..if i connect my hard disk to my tv directly over usb then will i be able to play dolby truehd ? suggestions would be much appreciated ! thanks..
Could you please provide more details ?
1. What shield model you have (The new Pro model has a setting for Dolby Digital processing which needs to turned off sometime to get the atmos or true hd content).
2. What's your chain of HT connection? (Ex. HDD ---> Sheild ---> AVR----> TV ) ?

Hi Guys,
Hi,
Upto my knowledge all tv which says dolby atmos only decodes dd+ based atmos not true hd atmos based which is costly to license i think..but iam not 100% sure correct me if iam wrong

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back