Nvidia Shield Tv- Owners Thread!!

Used one is difficult to get. I am also trying to get one. New one is going with an absurd rate of 7K in Amazon. Meanwhile using the mobile app for now.

I am using generic fire stick 4k remote for my shiled tv, works well. Only drawback is no dedicated Netflix etc button.

My shield is 2017 model. Amazon prime & Disney apps not showing any Atmos movies. is it same for everyone ? or do we need to enable any settings ?

My shield is 2017 model. Amazon prime & Disney apps not showing any Atmos movies. is it same for everyone ? or do we need to enable any settings ?
Hello,
I am also using the 2017 version. Amazon prime has very less number of atmos movies. The recent movie which was released with atmos sound was "The tomorrow's war". It was displaying as atmos in mine, when i was watching it.
D+H doesn't support atmos in India. The passthrough has to be set to bitstream in the AVR. Plz check that once.

Hello,
I am also using the 2017 version. Amazon prime has very less number of atmos movies. The recent movie which was released with atmos sound was "The tomorrow's war". It was displaying as atmos in mine, when i was watching it.
D+H doesn't support atmos in India. The passthrough has to be set to bitstream in the AVR. Plz check that once.
Thanks for you help Revolty.

I have denon X1300. will check and let u. with my current AVR setting downloaded movies using Kodi Atmos working fine. Do we need to change any settings specific to Prime ? Prime is working fine for 5.1 audio

Thanks for you help Revolty.

I have denon X1300. will check and let u. with my current AVR setting downloaded movies using Kodi Atmos working fine. Do we need to change any settings specific to Prime ? Prime is working fine for 5.1 audio
Your welcome,

AFAIK, i could not find any specific settings in prime. If its possible for you, please share the photos of the settings of prime. Otherwise, i can check the settings on coming Friday & update you.

Your welcome,

AFAIK, i could not find any specific settings in prime. If its possible for you, please share the photos of the settings of prime. Otherwise, i can check the settings on coming Friday & update you.
sure thank you

Any one managed to play Dolby vision using kodi? I have the Dolby demo disk and kodi only played it in HDR. How about plex? I haven’t checked yet.

Any one managed to play Dolby vision using kodi? I have the Dolby demo disk and kodi only played it in HDR. How about plex? I haven’t checked yet.
Yes, I have tried with a movie file and it does work. let me test it again and I will share more details about the file along with the screenshot

Yes, I have tried with a movie file and it does work. let me test it again and I will share more details about the file along with the screenshot
Thanks. May I know which movie? If it was downloaded please DM the same link you used to download. Also please let me know your chain. Mine is shield->Avr->C9

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back