Nvidia Shield Tv- Owners Thread!!

I think, you are right. I do have a ATMOS demo disk on my NAS and I don't get DV from that
Well i just checked the media info for the demo disk and it is indeed DV but when i play using kodi it plays it only in HDR. I will have to play the file directly in the TV using USB and check. I will DM you the link for the DV demo disk. Please check if you can get DV playing and confirm

Attachments

• DV.PNG
    DV.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 19
@vizeta so I checked black widow and shield supported Dolby vision. I played the Dolby demo disk in shield as well as directly connected to the tv through hard disk and both played it in HDR. So must be issue an with the file.

I am planning to get Shield from US, I see most of you imported it from US, what’s the price you have paid when purchased from Amazon, I see ₹25500 including shipping & taxes.

Attachments

• E8E64BE6-7DD8-4986-91B9-F32A2DD0E237.jpeg
    E8E64BE6-7DD8-4986-91B9-F32A2DD0E237.jpeg
    421.7 KB · Views: 32
Newegg shows me ₹26,937 on checkout...
They have an offer of free shipping on 23k and above, add two shields and the total comes at ₹46,798...that's 23,399 each. (As shipping is free for each)

They have an offer of free shipping on 23k and above, add two shields and the total comes at ₹46,798...that's 23,399 each. (As shipping is free for each)
I have checked this, but have to find other person who is interested in getting Shield from Hyderabad. I can make the payment for both once it is delivered, he can collect it from me in person.

I have checked this, but have to find other person who is interested in getting Shield from Hyderabad. I can make the payment for both once it is delivered, he can collect it from me in person.
Ordering Shield to India is costly affair and u won't get warranty anyways. I suggest to get it when any of ur friend travels back to India. Shield is available in Singapore and EU too i guess.

As an alternative, u can check classifieds if ur open to used ones. And there's Zidoo which makes similar products and available in India

Ordering Shield to India is costly affair and u won't get warranty anyways. I suggest to get it when any of ur friend travels back to India. Shield is available in Singapore and EU too i guess.

As an alternative, u can check classifieds if ur open to used ones. And there's Zidoo which makes similar products and available in India
I have my sister and 10+ cousins in US but no one is travelling right now, most of them are afraid of covid, travel bans & Visa issues.. I am trying for any source.

Does this include Indian Custom charges as well?

I am also looking for someone in Gurgaon..I can order and pay..

Check with jitendra Daiya .I had chat with him nearly 20days back .He is saying 1 year warrenty.
If any body wants to speak with I will share his number.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back