Nvidia Shield Tv- Owners Thread!!

In my experience, it's always better to import via Amazon. It's a pretty seamless experience. There is another site tanotis.com for importing goods, and my experience with them is also excellent.

In my experience, it's always better to import via Amazon. It's a pretty seamless experience. There is another site tanotis.com for importing goods, and my experience with them is also excellent.
I was thinking of getting through Newegg

I was thinking of getting through Newegg
That's also a good option; no personal experience, though. Before placing the order, check with their support on the Customs Clearance procedure to ensure that the courier takes care of clearance and nothing comes down to you.

That's also a good option; no personal experience, though. Before placing the order, check with their support on the Customs Clearance procedure to ensure that the courier takes care of clearance and nothing comes down to you.
Exactly, thats what I trying to confirm.

Their site says:

Duties and taxes are calculated based on the market value (actual price before any promotions) of the product and not the price after Newegg promotions. This allows destination country customs authorities to obtain the accurate import duties and taxes owed to them based on the actual value of the goods.

You won’t be charged additional fees if the actual Import Fees exceed the VAT/GST & Duty we estimated.

The current model is two-plus years old. Nvidia launches new models every two years, 2015, 2017, and last was 2019. Maybe Covid delayed the launch of the next gen model. Could be worth the wait for anyone wanting to use it long term. For the rest who can sell and upgrade or are satisfied with 2019 model, it is no brainer.

The current model is two-plus years old. Nvidia launches new models every two years, 2015, 2017, and last was 2019. Maybe Covid delayed the launch of the next gen model. Could be worth the wait for anyone wanting to use it long term. For the rest who can sell and upgrade or are satisfied with 2019 model, it is no brainer.
that is correct but new model is unlikely this year and even if it launches next year than there will be quite a bit of shortage due to Chips unavailability so not worth the wait IMO, if could wait till Nov end can get at a good Black Friday discount.

that is correct but new model is unlikely this year and even if it launches next year than there will be quite a bit of shortage due to Chips unavailability so not worth the wait IMO, if could wait till Nov end can get at a good Black Friday discount.
I think better to wait till Nov.. if new model is released will come to know else purchase during black Friday.

BTW, at what price point it's available during Black Friday?

I think better to wait till Nov.. if new model is released will come to know else purchase during black Friday.

BTW, at what price point it's available during Black Friday?
should be a saving of atleast $25 that is Rs 1800 in original price and approx $15 in customs and postage so in total around $40 you will save, can be bit more as well.

Members who want to get Nvidia Shield for cheaper rates, would give you one super trick to shelve atleast 100$.

You will start getting mails from them to write reviews for software products and get $10 dollars per review written.
This review can be of any software you use daily, chrome, excel, outlook, etc.
You get a virtual credit card once they approve the review on g2 account.
Go to amazon add amazon balance and use the virtual gift card, start adding 10-10 dollars.

If you manage to write 20-30 reviews, you can get the device for free.
This doesn't work on Indian Amazon account. The cards are only for US use.

how bro? Including shipping and all costs ? Nvidia shield tv or pro version?
Shield TV pro, incl shipping and duty.

20210905_115243.jpg

BTW, between TV Pro and Tube, which one to pickup? Main use is OTT, Kodi to play local 4k content and some gaming.

If only ott go for apple tv 4 k.for local 4k plus ott then pro nvidia shield
Now people are crazy about shield. But heard from a dealer that it will stop support ott content where its official presence is not there.
Zappiti also stopped supporting ott as per him.
So prior to purchase please confirm with shield support.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back