Nvidia Shield Tv- Owners Thread!!

Scam in terms of?
Do you mean scamming amazon or one doesn't get any coupon code?

I have wrote multiple reviews and got decent amount of coupons not only on g2 but other websites. Capterra is one for Indians too, from mere shaving cream to razer blade and what not. Some require to go physically, I had sent my barber once when there was a review for salon products. He ended up getting 8k in 2 hours. Companies do need reviews on their products to see what is good and bad so they can improve it. My friend has signed up for such reviews of Wifi routers, whenever new routers are launched he gets them.

I bought my Nvidia Shield using the same method, but did pay certain amount. I still have some credit left will be getting some IEMs or something useful this time.

This method is time consuming and they do check if the review is authentic, anything copied from other place gets flagged they are that good. Plus they require screenshots.

Don't want to go off thread but it would have been good if you would elaborate what it looked like scam for you?
Is there any referral benefit, I want to get into this as i genuinely enjoy trying new features and have written quite a lot of blogs in the past.

If yes for referral benefit, can you please share your referral details with me

Is there any referral benefit, I want to get into this as i genuinely enjoy trying new features and have written quite a lot of blogs in the past.

If yes for referral benefit, can you please share your referral details with me

No referral benefits, just sign up and you shall receive a mail.

Only if you receive a mail saying $10 dollar per review then start writing one by clicking on the link from mail.
If you go to the site and write one, you may not be entitled to get anything.

No referral benefits, just sign up and you shall receive a mail.

Only if you receive a mail saying $10 dollar per review then start writing one by clicking on the link from mail.
If you go to the site and write one, you may not be entitled to get anything.
Thanks read up a few links and found some other softwares too like gartner peer reviews etc. Will probably sign-up for a few and then wait for emails for rewards.

As you said write only when you receive an email with reward, do so emails come frequently or only if I don't review for few months

Thanks read up a few links and found some other softwares too like gartner peer reviews etc. Will probably sign-up for a few and then wait for emails for rewards.

As you said write only when you receive an email with reward, do so emails come frequently or only if I don't review for few months

I receive few mails monthly, never checked the frequency but it is quite often. Wait for the mails.

You can write 10-20 reviews easily within a day or 2. But make sure you write your own views and not copy paste, they have a crazy algorithm which identifies if you do so. :p

I receive few mails monthly, never checked the frequency but it is quite often. Wait for the mails.

You can write 10-20 reviews easily within a day or 2. But make sure you write your own views and not copy paste, they have a crazy algorithm which identifies if you do so. :p
Done, will wait . I was targeting 20 in 2 months, as I don't think I would have the time or enthusiasm to write that many so quickly nowadays

Hi .I have 7.1 ch 4 k downloaded files of about 60 gb each.file says ots 7.1 true hd Atmos. When I play it using kodi or other player on nvidia shield pro the avr display shows 7.1 not Atmos .is there any way to play input Atmos signal from downloaded files

Hi .I have 7.1 ch 4 k downloaded files of about 60 gb each.file says ots 7.1 true hd Atmos. When I play it using kodi or other player on nvidia shield pro the avr display shows 7.1 not Atmos .is there any way to play input Atmos signal from downloaded files
What is your channel layout selected in the avr? In the player file playing the movie navigate to audio settings and check if the right audio file is selected

Sure will do that today evening .thanks
Netflix prime I can play Atmos but not downloadedones .they play only 7.1

Attachments

• tiny-891-2021-09-27-06-51-40.jpg
    tiny-891-2021-09-27-06-51-40.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
If you have downloaded them from some shady site, there is no guarantee that the ATMOS tracks will play. Since ATMOS is a proprietary codec, it can be a hit or miss when cracked from the source. If you want to enjoy the True ATMOS, go via the legit route (BD Player).

Agree with you.but none of the network players play atmos.only 7.1 true hd.aidio quality is superb with file size upto 60gb.
Only BD players can give us true Atmos effect

You are in standard settings. Change it to expert and you will get more settings for avr which will be disabled. Enable them and check another download file as well. Some times the file may by the problem

I have a 2017 model Nvidia Shield . Is Netflix Atmos now available in that model . my new AVR is coming next week ? Will I have to upgrade to 2019 model ?

How about a firestick for that purpose only ?
Rest everything is doable in old shield also right .

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back