Nvidia Shield TV Pro - Is 2019 version the latest?

I also got it a few months back for $200. That's all I paid as a friend was travelling. Happy with the purchase.

Another friend will be traveling in July. One of my friends might consider getting one too. In case he doesn't, i can help with getting 1 piece. (Not 100% sure, can try)

there won't be a newer model atleast in 2022 due to global chips shortage, any discounts during prime day is the best bet for now.

What you folks feel? Is it still worth the money given its 3 yr old and even USD INR is touching 80.

What you folks feel? Is it still worth the money given its 3 yr old and even USD INR is touching 80.

That is quite an important question actually.

Considering that I am not being able to upgrade to an Atmos capable receiver right now because of extremely inflated pricing, I don't think the shield will be much distinguishable as a streamer compared to, say, a fire stick 4k at this time for me. So unless I get some crazy sale, I'll probably skip the purchase for now. Even the shipping and import duties seems to have increased recently by roughly 20 usd.

Using the fire stick I have, I can even stream local content from my PC via Jellyfin and Kodi. For gamestream, I use GeForce Experience on PC and moonlight client on the FS, though I must admit that the latency over a wifi network makes it almost impossible to play most games (I'm talking about single player campaigns).

That is quite an important question actually.

Considering that I am not being able to upgrade to an Atmos capable receiver right now because of extremely inflated pricing, I don't think the shield will be much distinguishable as a streamer compared to, say, a fire stick 4k at this time for me. So unless I get some crazy sale, I'll probably skip the purchase for now. Even the shipping and import duties seems to have increased recently by roughly 20 usd.

Using the fire stick I have, I can even stream local content from my PC via Jellyfin and Kodi. For gamestream, I use GeForce Experience on PC and moonlight client on the FS, though I must admit that the latency over a wifi network makes it almost impossible to play most games (I'm talking about single player campaigns).
Yeah, exactly same here. New AVRs are getting more expensive and they are not going to get any cheaper in next 2-3 year (I feel).

Yeah, exactly same here. New AVRs are getting more expensive and they are not going to get any cheaper in next 2-3 year (I feel).
Let's really hope that doesn't happen. Would really like to see newer models or cheaper options by the end of this year.

Yes Amazon.com will ship directly to your house. You may need to upload Aadhar or your passport scanned image on Amazon for customs clearance.
I had purchased Shield pro in March from them.
Thanks bro, only the payment on Amazon.com is final right? We no need to make any extra payment after we receive the product?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back