Offers at MegaStore - Bangalore

sgmane

MegaBuy's - discounted stuff...at MegaStore - Bangalore

DVD player at Rs 699!!! Oops!
32" LCD at RS 16999!!!! Unbelievable!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

There are other offers too.

Wait.. Wait!!! I understand what you folks are thinking. Well dont ask me about the brands. Need to check at the store. Offer valid 22 Jan 2010 - 28 Jan 2010.

Saw an ad today, TMC or Big Bazaar don't remember:

999/- DVD Player Mitashi
20K - 32" LCD Sansui

You get what you pay for...

Onkyo 3100 + Onida Atom HD-5522 DVD player - 21834 - at Ezone Until 26 Jan 2010.

Onkyo TXSR 577 + SKS HT 728 - 55000 - ModernWorld, Onkyo Wonderland.

Yes Ezone does have cleaerance sale and these are demo piece.
I have bought today Onlyo Tx304E + Elac 5.1 Floorstand speaker set for 26K.
I found it a good deal.. Now looking for set it up 2moorw (need to buy cables any suggestions for that?)

Cheers
Nitin

Yes Ezone does have cleaerance sale and these are demo piece.
I have bought today Onlyo Tx304E + Elac 5.1 Floorstand speaker set for 26K.
I found it a good deal.. Now looking for set it up 2moorw (need to buy cables any suggestions for that?)

Cheers
Nitin

Hi Nitin,

Can you give the breakup price and exact name of the 5.1 speakers you have bought. Hows the sound. I bought Onkyo 304 with Sensei 5.1 Speakers set at 25K from eZone.

Thanks
Amit

Hi Nitin,

Can you give the breakup price and exact name of the 5.1 speakers you have bought. Hows the sound. I bought Onkyo 304 with Sensei 5.1 Speakers set at 25K from eZone.

Thanks
Amit

Hi Amit,
I have bought ELAC 2 FS-57 Floor standspeaker, CC 51 Center, 1 Sub 50 ESP subwoofer, 2 BS 52 Bookshelf. And in my opinion it is better thay sensei.
The original cost I have checke 6 months back was around 40K for the above mentioned speaker set.
Since I am nvoice, yet to set the system. Looking for Cable wire to use and the setting in the room.

Cheers,
Nitin

Hi Amit,
I have bought ELAC 2 FS-57 Floor standspeaker, CC 51 Center, 1 Sub 50 ESP subwoofer, 2 BS 52 Bookshelf. And in my opinion it is better thay sensei.
The original cost I have checke 6 months back was around 40K for the above mentioned speaker set.
Since I am nvoice, yet to set the system. Looking for Cable wire to use and the setting in the room.

Cheers,
Nitin

Wow thats great nitin....congrates :)

As of now as I've already bought it, I can't do anything......probably I may look to sell it 2nd hand after some time if I get another similar offer.

Hope you'll enjoy your cinema experiance :)

I got seal packed speakers by the way ......but still.....it can't compete with yours......u surely got a better deal in just another 1K extra..:clapping:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back