On look out for a better stereo integrated amp

dan dan

Hi all, my current setup includes an arcam cd 73 , a nad c 352 and epos m 12.2 conected via qed silver anniversary xt speaker cables.
Hope fully can find advice for better amplifier

:)I heard creek the last time around ,but i was not taken with it, so went and bought the nad c352
Not yet heard the arcam though, looking for a clean uncluttered sound what is the arcam amp sound signature

Could go upto 50 k for a new one but only the sound matters will look actively for a used one if it ups my existing system significantly
Have a Cambridge Audio 840a. Look it up and if it interests you then we can take it forward.

I Should look, all these FM suggestions, the kenwood, arcam and ca 840 and see which one pairs up ; hw each one sounds
Have my work cut out for now:)

Since you have the Arcam CD player I would suggest you to get an arcam amp. I used arcam A32 for a while and I was blown away by the sound it produced. Very clean and detailed sound. Check the usage and condition of the amp and decide about it. My strong recommendation is for an Arcam.

Since you have the Arcam CD player I would suggest you to get an arcam amp. I used arcam A32 for a while and I was blown away by the sound it produced. Very clean and detailed sound. Check the usage and condition of the amp and decide about it. My strong recommendation is for an Arcam.
I reallyshould do an audition of the arcam amp,

Was trying to get an audition and by chance i may get to listen to something out of my current suggestions,, an ekco tube amp:D

Just heard a wonderfull set up, top end arcam amp paired with paradigm prestige floor standers,marantz cd player ,(cd 7007) i think; blisso_O

Hi all, my current setup includes an arcam cd 73 , a nad c 352 and epos m 12.2 conected via qed silver anniversary xt speaker cables.
Hope fully can find advice for better amplifier
Would a like new Rega Brio amp with about 10 months warranty and at a good price interest you? It’s a pretty awesome amp. I’m looking to go higher up in Rega itself.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back