One among You (Audiophile's & Videophile's)

elangoas

Hello All,

I am Elango from Chennai. Enjoying my life in Chennai except for a few years where i was working in Bangalore. I have been very much influenced by Quality audio as a result owned Onkyo HTS -670 ( 5.1 HTIB) between 2004 - 2005. Because of the curiosity on more Discrete channels, i swapped my 5.1 system for a 7.1 HTIB system from Onkyo. So far itz been 5 splendid years with my Onkyo & i hope to continue my Journey with you all...

Regards
Elango

gobble

Hello All,

I am Elango from Chennai. Enjoying my life in Chennai except for a few years where i was working in Bangalore. I have been very much influenced by Quality audio as a result owned Onkyo HTS -670 ( 5.1 HTIB) between 2004 - 2005. Because of the curiosity on more Discrete channels, i swapped my 5.1 system for a 7.1 HTIB system from Onkyo. So far itz been 5 splendid years with my Onkyo & i hope to continue my Journey with you all...

Regards
Elango

Hello Elango

Welcome. so you enjoyed you life well except during the time you were in Bangalore? :)

Tell us more .. now we are curious ... :)

cheers

iaudio

Hello Elango

Welcome. so you enjoyed you life well except during the time you were in Bangalore? :)

cheers

Welcome Elango!
Another Onkyo user here and lots more to meet!

Gobble, I was gonna ask the same question!:p

elangoas

Hello Elango

cheers

Hi Gobble,

Exactly. I like Bangalore. But i love Chennai. No idea Y. Also addicted to enjoying Audio @ the highest level.

Elango

madbullram

Welcome to HFV. Unfortunately, you arent one among few of us, as we arent audipphile's or Videophile's but normal laymen :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.