Onkyo HTS-3105 vs JBL Cinesystem 133 vs Logitech Z5500

sarge

dear guys, i am new here, i want a good home theater system in 25-30k.my frnds have logitech z5500, i heard it its sound really nice.my frnd already have z5500 then i decided to buy another one.then i heard Onkyo HTs -3105 its sound very nice but its volume limited, its amplifier output upto 70-75.if i cross this then speaker may be damaged said by Onkyo dealer.my home place is the side of main road so in daylight too much traffic noise so i cant feel any efect of HT that's why i need more volume and bass. then i go for JBL Cinesystem 133 its sound nice but not like onkyo and Cinesystem 133 AVR is too old for this reason i really in confuse pls help and get out of this confuse and help to choose the best sound system all of them.i want to know which is best all of them.if u know any other home theater system then tell me but i live in kolkata so many things are not available in here.

Logitech are PC oriented systems. SO don't for it. The next options are HTiB (Home theater in box) which is what the Onkyo and JBL are.

The Onkyo is pretty good system and irrespective of any you end up buying, you will not enjoy much music due to the noise you mention.

Loudness is different than clarity and thats what you get by buying the Onkyo compared to Logitech. I have not heard the JBL you mention but generally speaking its a good brand.

What are you going to listening to on this by the way?

dear guys, i am new here, i want a good home theater system in 25-30k.my frnds have logitech z5500, i heard it its sound really nice.my frnd already have z5500 then i decided to buy another one.then i heard Onkyo HTs -3105 its sound very nice but its volume limited, its amplifier output upto 70-75.if i cross this then speaker may be damaged said by Onkyo dealer.my home place is the side of main road so in daylight too much traffic noise so i cant feel any efect of HT that's why i need more volume and bass. then i go for JBL Cinesystem 133 its sound nice but not like onkyo and Cinesystem 133 AVR is too old for this reason i really in confuse pls help and get out of this confuse and help to choose the best sound system all of them.i want to know which is best all of them.if u know any other home theater system then tell me but i live in kolkata so many things are not available in here.

Logitech is for PC. I've used them in the past and they are having lots of bass, but nothing much else. Just rule them out. Onkyo is good. I've not heard this particular model of JBL, but even JBL I've used in the past and pretty good too.

Go with either Onkyo or JBL and also look to soundproofing your room. I don't mean calling in the professionals and spending tons of money, but basically closing all the doors/windows, using thick curtains, moving furniture, maybe getting a carpet, etc. generally does the trick. I've done it for my bedroom and now my bedroom is a closed unit more or less. Very rarely do I open the windows. I use the A/C for a good 15 min every day to pump in the fresh air. Generally using thick curtains, keeping the windows/doors closed, carpeting the floor among other things will isolate the room. Give it a try. BTW, the Onkyo 3105 is quite loud and I've not encountered any distortion at high volumes. It's great VFM and works quite well for 5.1 sound FX for movies. Music is another story though.

so i cant go to z5500 then i compared between Onkyo HTs -3105 and JBL Cinesystem 133, but which one is better.JBL Cinesystem 133 avr is old model if i buy is it any prob occure? onkyo all things are ok but sounds are limited.guys all things up to on u i am really confused pls tell which one is best,.

so i cant go to z5500 then i compared between Onkyo HTs -3105 and JBL Cinesystem 133, but which one is better.JBL Cinesystem 133 avr is old model if i buy is it any prob occure? onkyo all things are ok but sounds are limited.guys all things up to on u i am really confused pls tell which one is best,.

Sarge,

Like I said the sound in the Onkyo is pretty loud. I have used the Onkyo 3100 in the past and its quite loud, the volume goes up to 80, but I have never crossed beyond 55-60 at the most and I do watch my movies loud mind you.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back