Only A-le-Carte Channels

supergenius

I'm using local sd box with 42" TV,that give about 120 channel,most of them crap for me.Channel watched in our home are mostly India TV,NDTV,Zeenews,Colors,Discovery,Starplus and zee tv.None in our family is interested in sports and movies.I want to know from fellow members that that is it possible to get the following channels from any DTH providers,without subscribing to any base pack.
Channels required are : SD channels : zeenews,India TV,NDTV india,NDTV profit and HD channels : Colors,lifeok,Discovery and Natgeo.

Is this possible to get only these channel on a-le-carte basis from Tata sky,Videocon D2h or any other DTH provider.

Yes, you can get only A la carte channels without any base pack from any operator. However, minimum amount is Rs150(Even if your total a la carte amount is less than Rs150, you need to pay Rs150 any way).

Of course. But remember, These companies are clever and will get you paid anyways.
They will charge you more than the base pack for each channel. So choose wisely.

Its only worth if the total cost of a la carte channels is equal to or less than package cost. You will get very less handful channels but worth if you don't need dabba channels. Instead you can get paid (premium) channels like movies)

Speaking of which its a coincidence- my tsky annual pack expired yesterday and i myself have now subscribed ala-carte to the only 4 HD movie channels providing true and consistent 5.1 audio. I end up paying ~250 p.m. Too much for 4 channels for most of you i guess? Not me. For me thats definitely worth it. Hence its person to person.

Speaking of which its a coincidence- my tsky annual pack expired yesterday and i myself have now subscribed ala-carte to the only 4 HD movie channels providing true and consistent 5.1 audio. I end up paying ~250 p.m. Too much for 4 channels for most of you i guess? Not me. For me thats definitely worth it. Hence its person to person.

Ya I myself want to limit my subscription to about Rs 250 per month,but Rs 125 HD access fee in Tata sky and Videocon D2H is a big dampener.Looking for other DTH providers,where HD access fee is not charged.Researching and searching yet.

My annual subscription is ending tomorrow. But I have some problems

1. Dhamaal Mix
2. Kids Pack
3. English Movies

4. HD Access Fee (required for any pack you choose)

I subscribe sports when required but this time (world cup) I did on a day before and later world cup was announced FREE for 2 months, that made me mad.

If I choose any other base pack which has Kids and Movies was slightly expensive than these 3 individuals, so I went for these.

Now the thing is, I am not sure I should go with TS again for another year or I should try something else? However I have noticed that TS is more user friendly/good interface and satisfactory quality.

Kids and Movies was slightly expensive than these 3 individuals, so I went for these.
AYlgpr

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back