Oplay air..

mks_sharma21

HI
I bought oplay air few days back and connected with my home theatre LG HT855PF (Dolby Digital and DTS 2.0 certified) via SPDIF optical pass through and played 1080P + AC3 5.1 Bluray rip movie..i listen only choppy sound...but when I play home theatre inserting USB or DVD 5.1 channel content audio/video it works fine.. i m very confused whether the fault is in OPLAY or LG HOME THEATRE.....

please solve my problem...

HI
I bought oplay air few days back and connected with my home theatre LG HT855PF (Dolby Digital and DTS 2.0 certified) via SPDIF optical pass through and played 1080P + AC3 5.1 Bluray rip movie..i listen only choppy sound...but when I play home theatre inserting USB or DVD 5.1 channel content audio/video it works fine.. i m very confused whether the fault is in OPLAY or LG HOME THEATRE.....

please solve my problem...

hey now its working....................

:clapping:

even i have same problem
i play movies by usb on sam 51d550 and connected to my home theater by stereo to left and right mono cable in aux slot .when i play in dolby digital mode i only get the sound from front right and front left and center and woffer but very less sound from rear speaker so less that cant be heard .what can be problem even i have increase the db of rear to max.

even i have same problem
i play movies by usb on sam 51d550 and connected to my home theater by stereo to left and right mono cable in aux slot .when i play in dolby digital mode i only get the sound from front right and front left and center and woffer but very less sound from rear speaker so less that cant be heard .what can be problem even i have increase the db of rear to max.

plz describe:indifferent14:

even i have same problem

I think it is not receiving Dolby Input rather stereo which it is trying to expand using Prologic that is why you are getting so less sound by default from rears. Does your HT detect dolby? what is the HT.

even i have same problem

Does the file you are playing is Dolby Digital? If yes, it is because you have connected 2 Ch to your AVR.
You need to either:
1. Send Raw Data from you player to AVR thru Optical / Coaxial / HMDI and let the AVR decode the Dolby Digital.
2. If you want your player to decode Dolby Digital then you have connect all 5.1 Analog Out from your Player (If your Player has 5.1 Analog Outs and 6 cables reqd. for same) to AVR's 5.1 Analog Input (AVR should have these connections. Not all AVR provide them)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back