Oppo S39HD and OndaVI20 touch screen media player...

arnab_d

hi
was looking for a reasonable price range media player with touch screen.. found the Oppo S39HD and Onda VI20 to be pretty decent from spec perspective...
was wondering if anyone in this forum has a user experience of these devices and also how to go about buying these.. I could only spot a Taiwan/HongKong based online dealer.. they don't seem to be available in India based online shopping portals..

I am based out of Gurgaon so any shop/mall in NCR which might stack up on such media player?

Help/input much appreciated.

thanks
Arnab

I think they are chinese products and they are not advicable
can you tell your budget so that ppl here could find a perfect media player

thanks... yea that doubts was always clouding my decision... basically looking for a touch screen media player with decent screen size 4'' or so and within 5-7K INR ....

hi
I looked at the Zune HD 16Gb option.. looks decent though there's no line in and recording.. but thats not very important.

It has a HDMI out.. my question is when I play audio files (WMA or MP3 etc.) and connect the HDMI to my AV receiver... will the Zune output sound over the HDMI ... OR the HDMI is intended only for Video file playback output (carrying both the video and the associated audio signals)..

Also any idea if there is a store I can check it out.. or online store based in India where I can buy the Zune...

The 16Gb price in US seems to be around 170 USD (approx 8K INR)....

thanks guys

Zune is a pretty good player. It's looks really nice and SQ is also great. Also it can play 720p videos via HDMI but it requires additional dock both for both HDMI as well as composite connections.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back