ownership details of a vehicle through SMS!

mav

I don't know whether this has been discussed before but this was too pleasant a news to not share !!This is one utility that was long overdue... India finally taking firm steps towards online governance !

"We can now know the ownership details of a vehicle using the Vehicle registration number instantly through SMS.

Send a SMS to 092123 57123 typing vahan <space> <regn number without space>
You would get the following information instantly
The Number of Ownership sequence, Owner name, Type of the vehicle, Make of the Vehicle, Registration fitness validity, the road tax validity" !!

I just found out that my old old Yamaha RX 100 is still "fit" !! :)

This was started long ago in MP I think. They stopped it after sometime. it became an eve teasing nightmare. Saw a girl on the road you liked, just sms her vehicle number and get her address!!!!

This was started long ago in MP I think. They stopped it after sometime. it became an eve teasing nightmare. Saw a girl on the road you liked, just sms her vehicle number and get her address!!!!

I know its terrible, but its funny in many ways. I wish they had this feature when I was in college and chasing the damsels :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back