PaddleShifter is here. Happy to join this forum.

PaddleShifter

Let me introduce myself. I am Yashik from Chandigarh. I am a doctor by profession. My hobbies lie in technology and gadgets and I am an active member of lots of other forums though this (HiFi Vision) is the first gadgets related forum I have joined.

Saw this forum while browsing for info on plasma TVs. Went through all the forum rules (being a moderator of one forum myself) and registered here few minutes back.

I am looking for info on resolution aspect of Plasma TVs. e.g. the LG 50PT350R that has a resolution of 1024x768 but that will go elsewhere. Lets keep this thread only for introduction. :p

Welcome to HFV. One difference between a doctor and audiophile is that "you hear and treat patients" and "you hear and treat yourself". :D

BTW for that screen size, you really need Full HD panel. But seriously I still wonder why they make TVs with such a big screen but at lower resolution

Big thanks to everyone for the warm welcome here. I know I am replying here after a very long time and apologies for the same. I felt it to be necessary to say thanks and reply to a few posts. Also, I wish everyone a very happy Independence day.

Just went through some of the updated forum rules btw. :cool:

BTW for that screen size, you really need Full HD panel. But seriously I still wonder why they make TVs with such a big screen but at lower resolution
I agree with you. Though I am satisfied with the 720p on a 50" display (as I view TV from 6-8 feet plus distance) but still a full HD is a must for these sizes.

Hi Yasik,
I hope you remember me.Welcome to HFV:clapping:
Yes dear Sachin, how can't I? :)

Are you into cycling by in chance? Just thought so from your forum name.
No, I am not into cycling yet though I did buy one in 2012 and sold it in 2013. I am a member at bikeszon forum as well.

So Paddleshifter, are you a 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler man?
Sir a 4 wheeler man since 2010. My first bike was a HH Karizma in moon yellow colour back in 2004.

BTW, I am a PaddleShifter too. (Civic-AT). :D
That's great. I really like its dash layout. But I am a Fiat fan and drive a Fiat Punto since 2010. My username comes from my liking for the coolness of those shifters.

He is a motor enthusiast. A true FIAT fan. :)
Thanks sumchamp. I sure am one. :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back