Panasonic 2019 GX750 BOOKED

mikecoming4u

Just booked GX750 TV. I feel the wait was totally worth it.

Ok, there's nothing on any websites about this tv. Even Dealer did not have any material about this. From the tv label could make out following things..
Supports HDR10+, DOLBY VISION, DOLBY ATMOS.
HCX processor which was used in 2018 Panasonic oled TV's. It's super IPS plus panel..unlike GX800's va panel.

I took the demo with my own selected clips on 43 inch and 55 inch models..and picture quality is really good.. even the motion is very fluid..
Compared it with LG SM8100 and samusung RU7470...
GX750 is far ahead of both of them in terms of picture performance...

Couldn't check the actual Dolby vision and HDR 10+ in any apps though.. will post it once I receive the TV..

Last edited:
Just booked GX750 TV. I feel the wait was totally worth it.

Ok, there's nothing on any websites about this tv. Even Dealer did not have any material about this. From the tv label could make out following things..
Supports HDR10+, DOLBY VISION, DOLBY ATMOS.
HCX processor which was used in 2018 Panasonic oled TV's. It's super IPS plus panel..unlike GX800's va panel.

I took the demo with my own selected clips on 43 inch and 55 inch models..and picture quality is really good.. even the motion is very fluid..
Compared it with LG SM8100 and samusung RU7470...
GX750 is far ahead of both of them in terms of picture performance...

Couldn't check the actual Dolby vision and HDR 10+ in any apps though.. will post it once I receive the TV..

Which city and where did u take the demo? What price and size did u book?
Not able to find the GX750 series on Panasonic indian website.
I was too intending to buy either LG 65SM8100 or Samsung RU7470 compared and felt the dark levels were far better in LG but the skins tones were reddish, with samsung it was over dynamic colours and brightness.
Now you have given me another choice after almost a year of hunting....thanks will check if GX750 is available here in bangalore.

Last edited:
Which city and where did u take the demo? What price and size did u book?
Not able to find the GX750 series on Panasonic indian website.
I was too intending to buy either LG 65SM8100 or Samsung RU7470 compared and felt the dark levels were far better in LG but the skins tones were reddish, with samsung it was over dynamic colours and brightness.
Now you have given me another choice after almost a year of hunting....thanks will check if GX750 is available here in bangalore.

I saw it on display at Panasonic brand store in vile parle, Mumbai.

I felt sm8100 to be better than ru7470..and almost booked it, only to pull out in last moment..was getting 49sm8100 for 64000 plus 2.5 cashback on card..
Panasonic was definitely better than sm8100, in terms of highlight details and also with support for both HDR10+ and Dolby vision , Dolby Atmos I felt it to be overall better in this price range..

Booked 49 inch for 63000.. I know I might have paid the premium for early adopter but I don't wanted to wait till Diwali...
Called up Vijay sales and croma if they have any offer for the same..but they didn't even heard of this model available in the market ..guess it might take couple of more weeks to come out..

Purchase the model 40gx750 at 47
Has got all the hdr format but Dolby vision takes the cake
Great sound. Dolby Atmos is supported but speakers do not do the justice

Alexa control is superb

Fire TV doesn't work if connected to power supply from usb of TV

Did not find any hdr10+ content not sure if the TV supports that

Pros
Excellent display
Dolby vision support
Dolby Atmos support
Excellent colours

Cons
Remote is filmsy not useful. Difficult to control very heavy
App store is almost empty

Overall it is a good TV for great visual.

Last edited:
After1 day of usage I can confirm that though GX750 supports Dolby Atmos the speakers do not reproduce the Atmos effect

Hi .Which retailer you purchased the 40gf750 from.Is it 40 inch or 43 Inch and hows the black levels and is the brightness adequate to show HDR

After1 day of usage I can confirm that though GX750 supports Dolby Atmos the speakers do not reproduce the Atmos effect

can you run some gray screen test video from youtube .. and some pure white/ green screen test ..
Let us know howz the LCD display quality ; does it have any banding /clouding ??

Purchase the model 40gx750 at 47

Alexa control is superb

Pros
Excellent display
Dolby vision support
Dolby Atmos support
Excellent colours

Cons

Aahh..ur review was Soo reassuring..
I just received mine 49inch..now waiting for installation..
Will post after testing..

can you run some gray screen test video from youtube .. and some pure white/ green screen test ..
Let us know howz the LCD display quality ; does it have any banding /clouding ??

No light bleed is observed
Absolutely no clouding
Blacks are good but not excellent in HD
Blacks are much better in Dolby vision

Purchase the model 43gx750 at 47

Alexa control is superb

Pros
Excellent display
Dolby vision support
Dolby Atmos support
Excellent colours

Cons

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back