Panasonic 2019 GX750 BOOKED

"Wireless mirrored stuff" - is processed by TV.
To get the audio in your HT
Set the TV to use Home theatre as the audio output device
Select TV audio as the source in your HT

"Wireless mirrored stuff" - is processed by TV.
To get the audio in your HT
Set the TV to use Home theatre as the audio output device
Select TV audio as the source in your HT
That's how it is configured, still no audio from HT when mirrored. I replaced the HDMI wire thinking my old one might not be fully ARC compatible.

It has been a week & recently observed 2 dead pixels and a black spot between outer glass & panel. A service guy checked it, they will contact the company & let me know if they will replace the whole TV or just panel.
Update: Service center guys brought 2 replacement panels till, first one didn't even work, the second one had a ripple effect on left side. So still using the original panel & there are 3 dead pixels now, up from 2.

Panasonic is providing gx750 model in so cheap price. So it creates doubt in my mind. There is absolutely no reviews at all on YouTube or web regarding this TV.
I checked it at local store. Colors are punchy but i saw little color banding and challenge with refresh rates.
So however it supports Dolby Vision and has good very bright panel, still feel that LG SM8100 is better in overall quality except the brightness.

Views pls...

Panasonic is providing gx750 model in so cheap price. So it creates doubt in my mind. There is absolutely no reviews at all on YouTube or web regarding this TV.
I checked it at local store. Colors are punchy but i saw little color banding and challenge with refresh rates.
So however it supports Dolby Vision and has good very bright panel, still feel that LG SM8100 is better in overall quality except the brightness.

Views pls...

Pretty mediocre IPS panel. Overpriced.

Super bright IPS panel they called it & many other attractive tech used in there tv but in the end service is under par compare to end product. Not many reviews online about panasonic tv's, guess not many reviewers ask or they just don't respond.

Hi Guys, so which is better GX750 or GX800 ?
I got a quote price of INR 55000 for 55" variant of the GX750 today. Is this a good price in today's date?

Update: Service center guys brought 2 replacement panels till, first one didn't even work, the second one had a ripple effect on left side. So still using the original panel & there are 3 dead pixels now, up from 2.
Update: 3rd panel was defective as well. They said they will provide a new TV, this happened a month back. Now saying that this model (49GX750) has stopped & that they are willing to upgrade my 49" TV to 55" for 13k extra. Definitely a bad choice. Trying to get the 55" upgrade for free or pressurizing for a 100% refund.

FEW QUESTIONS REGARDING PANASONIC 43 GX 750D:
1. DOES IT SUPPORT CHROMA SUBSAMPLING 4:4:4
2. WHAT IS INPUT LAG
3. DOES IT SUPPORT PC MODE TO BE USED AS MONITOR AND IS IT BEST CHOICE FOR MONITOR ( UNDER 40K BUDGET), GOT A QUOTE OF 39K
4. IS IPS OF THIS TV IS GOOD FOR MONITOR USE
5. HOW TO CHECK IF TV IS NEW OR DISPLAY UNIT IN PANASONIC

AND ANY FUTHER POINTS THAI I NEED TO KNOW THAT I DONT ASK?
PLEASE REPLY ASAP WANT TO FINALISE TOMMAROW

Update: 3rd panel was defective as well. They said they will provide a new TV, this happened a month back. Now saying that this model (49GX750) has stopped & that they are willing to upgrade my 49" TV to 55" for 13k extra. Definitely a bad choice. Trying to get the 55" upgrade for free or pressurizing for a 100% refund.
Another update: The local service center is not budging. Planning to send an email to [email protected] for escalation, if no favorable response, might have to go to consumer court.

Also, the initial complaint filed in Panasonic's website within a few days of purchase has been tampered with. They list my product as a DVD player bought in 2016, stated as being out of warranty & case as closed.

Another update: The local service center is not budging. Planning to send an email to [email protected] for escalation, if no favorable response, might have to go to consumer court.

Also, the initial complaint filed in Panasonic's website within a few days of purchase has been tampered with. They list my product as a DVD player bought in 2016, stated as being out of warranty & case as closed.

Hell of a journey, hope it ends well. :)
Good luck.

Realistically, it's a very good deal. Get a newer model and get rid of the problem.

Have purchased GX750D today and installed it myself. Before exploring the system, wanted to check the usage time. Found here
that : Menu > Help > system information > status4 carries this information . Statue code 4 shows something like AXXXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX. That first string gives number of hrs, second string gives number of times the system is put on. If that is true, my system says it is been used for 438 hrs and is put on 98 times. Have purchased it for 39.5k. Seller has not informed it is a display piece. I was cheated. But not sure whether to haggle with the seller.
Please suggest:
if that usage time is an issue worth the headache or not?
If I have to negotiate with them, what should be my stand? Exchange/discount?

Have purchased GX750D today and installed it myself. Before exploring the system, wanted to check the usage time. Found here
that : Menu > Help > system information > status4 carries this information . Statue code 4 shows something like AXXXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX. That first string gives number of hrs, second string gives number of times the system is put on. If that is true, my system says it is been used for 438 hrs and is put on 98 times. Have purchased it for 39.5k. Seller has not informed it is a display piece. I was cheated. But not sure whether to haggle with the seller.
Please suggest:
if that usage time is an issue worth the headache or not?
If I have to negotiate with them, what should be my stand? Exchange/discount?

Have approached the dealer, fortunately without much fuss has obliged to replace. Have checked the usage time as mentioned in my previous post and made sure it is nil.

Hell of a journey, hope it ends well. :)
Good luck.
After escalation, they agreed for a free upgrade to 55". Yet to receive the new TV, will update when I do.

Realistically, it's a very good deal. Get a newer model and get rid of the problem.
Its neither a good deal nor a newer model, just same GX750 but 55" instead of 49". The price difference between 49" & 55" was like 7k when I bought my 49" TV, so 13k is a lot.

Moreover, it's not my fault that the TV developed issues (complained within a week of purchase) or that they don't have 49" model with them. So why should I pay to resolve an issue which should have never happened to begin with? Not to forget all the time wasted because of this.

Also, my TV stand isn't big enough for 55" (most likely), nor is my living room big enough to watch a 55" from far away.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back