Panasonic DMP-60

aneelr

Hello Fellow Members,

Finally my quest for buying a bluray player comes to an end. Just ordered one from 20north for Rs.10150/- (the price keeps fluctuating a lot, not sure why). Will be getting it in 15 days.:yahoo:

I did try for the JVC, but was costing 2k more than panasonic.

So for once I'm going to be a good boy by putting an end to my 1080p movie downloads:lol:(but 1080p demo's and music videos will continue;)) and start purchasing original Bluray of my entire collection. May be I can start a separate thread where all my original movie list goes.;), if needed.

cheers.

congrats. The prices may be fluctuating because of the dollar rate or the price in amazon. Eventhough you stop downloading, I believe you wont delete the existing downloads, right? If you dont mind can i copy them?:)

Last edited:
You miss the sale during Black friday, you could get the same piece around 7k to 8k. Anyway still you have not missed the boat..congrats on your purchase:)

Regards

Congrats. Please post about the PQ ans SQ. Where from are you planning to purchase original blueray discs? Tell us some good shops, specially online shops for purchasing blue ray discs.

congrats. The prices may be fluctuating because of the dollar rate or the price in amazon. Eventhough you stop downloading, I believe you wont delete the existing downloads, right? If you dont mind can i copy them?:)

Hi,

Thanks,

And about the downloads, maybe I'll keep them till I run out of Disk space. And sure, you can drop in and copy my stuffs.

cheers

You miss the sale during Black friday, you could get the same piece around 7k to 8k. Anyway still you have not missed the boat..congrats on your purchase:)

Regards

Hi,

That's true, actually I never had an idea of doing any online transaction for various previous experiences, but this forum gave some nice insight about 20north and their service, and the price was really tempting. Hence I decided t go with 20north, and inturn I had to use online transactions.

cheers.

Congrats. Please post about the PQ ans SQ. Where from are you planning to purchase original blueray discs? Tell us some good shops, specially online shops for purchasing blue ray discs.

Hi,

Will surely post your requests, and about the BD's, online I guess 20north is a good place. And I've a lot of my colleagues shuttling to the US every month, so some through them as well

cheers.

But, interms of Bluray playback, i.e PQ/SQ there is no difference between 60 & 80, I guess the 80 has got some additional O/P connections for Audio, not sure though. Even users from other forums say that the PQ/SQ between 35 & 60 is also very very negligable . Any other info about the difference between 60 & 80????

thanks.

BD80 prices have been very high of late.....amazon doesn't have stock....

no point really. only thing bd80 offers more is 7.1 channel analog out, which is useless if your receiver supports hdmi. it also supports divx, but thats pretty much a dead format, standard divx looks like crap on most of the hdtvs.

One of our forum member srini in the classifieds section is offering new and used blu ray for sale in this forum itself. They are all region "A" BDs, worth collection..

For Sale by Owner

apart frmo the analog 7.1 outs, and marginally better audio circuitry nothing much, absolutley no difference in the video as far as the reviews say.

But, interms of Bluray playback, i.e PQ/SQ there is no difference between 60 & 80, I guess the 80 has got some additional O/P connections for Audio, not sure though. Even users from other forums say that the PQ/SQ between 35 & 60 is also very very negligable . Any other info about the difference between 60 & 80????

thanks.

Is this site safe and trusted for shopping and ofcoure shipping as well, though I have been doing online shopping frequently but never on this magnitude plus always domestic. The price of this player is pretty lucrative, whats the catch here if there is any........

Yes, earlier I think dont have much experience with customs formalities and now that they could streamline the undertable work and coming out with quicker delivery..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back