Panasonic TH60C300DX for 70K - Worth it?

shashankm

Is this TV worth 70K? I guess it has a refresh rate of 50HZ (true) and 100 Hz in Panny Back Light motion thing. Any idea about the input lag?
Might connect a PS in future, but for now I simply want it to devour those 1080p bluerays I have collected so far.

Pls guide. Thx

Hi

There is stiff competition in the TV market...every brand is competing with each other with new features and gimmicks.....

This link will give you an overall steer on what you need to consider when buying a TV...

TV Buying Guide: 11 Things You Need to Know

Bottom line is that you need to decide which type of TV appeals to you in appearance, performance and of course budget...more or less almost all brands offer the same warranty and after sales service which is important....the good old TUBE based TVs used to last for a good 15 -20 years....today's LED TVs would max out between 3-5 years....

See if the TV meets your connectivity requirement....if you are going to keep changing your TV in every 3/5 years, it is better to stick to a normal brand which meets your requirements...don't overspend unless you are really going to use those features or connectivity...

All the best

Is this TV worth 70K? I guess it has a refresh rate of 50HZ (true) and 100 Hz in Panny Back Light motion thing. Any idea about the input lag?
Might connect a PS in future, but for now I simply want it to devour those 1080p bluerays I have collected so far.

Pls guide. Thx

I feel it's a good TV for that price point. The panel is IPS. So don't expect absolute blacks. But viewing angles will be wide. Panasonic launched that TV with aim to bring an affordable TV without much used gimmicks such as 3D and Smart TV features. I would call it value for money. However, don't have any first hand experience with this TV (except once when I auditioned it briefly at a Reliance Digital store).

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back