Panasonic VIERA TH-P42C10D price in Pune

Sanjay I m game for anything like 33.5K
Sanjay i am interested in the X10.
Do give me the details of this dealer.
Guys, I said "PM me". Which means, 'send me a personal message'. I can't keep track of this thread to see who all may be interested.
One more thing, the prices are what the dealer quoted me, with the understanding that there is not much room left for any further bargaining. So the prices are, what they are.

Anyone wanting to buy a C10 in faridabad its available at 36k at a known dealer.
Am talking about the 42 inches one.

Just bought a Panny 42" C10D

It costed me Rs 32940 , n yes it has 3 years warranty . I Just brought it myself .

But i cant open it and use it since i have to get it Wall mounted

Thank u guys at HIFIVISION . U guys rock . I was able to make such an informed choice . I would post my experience from now on.

Thanks a ton guys

@ani: Congrats bro on your great buy. Now, feed your monster TV some good dose of HD stuff, sit comfortably, have a bowlful of popcorn and enjoy..........:licklips:(the TV and not those popcorn):eek:hyeah:

Wats the best price for G10 nd S10 (Pansonic)... how is G10 comparable to S10..I mean specifications wise...?? pls help

and if buy X10 (not FULLHD) does it really matter in terms of picture quality compared to the FULLHD models.. G nd S10...
Wat r d differences btwn fullhd nd non full hd models.

Anti glare screen
Extra HDMI port
Surround sound
Slightly different panel color
Slightly different dimensions
Plays multiple formats from SD card

Wats the best price for G10 nd S10 (Pansonic)... how is G10 comparable to S10..I mean specifications wise...?? pls help

and if buy X10 (not FULLHD) does it really matter in terms of picture quality compared to the FULLHD models.. G nd S10...
Wat r d differences btwn fullhd nd non full hd models.

Wat abt this issue???

Gadget Crazy . Sorry dude i have to differ on that . I checked out the Shops Electronic Store (gurgaon) Reliance Electronic Store(Amby Gurgaon) and Shyam Lal Krishan Lal and ofcourse the website . There is no glare coating on X as well if there is i was not able to find the difference bot of them were shining equally .

P42C10D has also got V-surround if thats really surround.

Yes C10 cant play Videos from SD Card . But then for a difference of 5K(for X10) u add up some more u get a WDTV .

I may be wrong on this coz i was really biased by cheaper price of C10 ;)

Panasonic Brand shop, Mumbai has quoted Rs. 78,000/- for 42 G10 and according to them its a great deal.

It rather looks to be worst deal. When I struck the deal for 42 S-10 a few months back for Rs. 51 K at Brand Shop at Lajpatnagar, New Delhi, the said model i.e. 42 G-10 was quoted at 59 K.

I dont know about Pune. But this was the price a coupple of months ago in Delhi. These days a couple of thousand less would be my guess.

Bought it Pana 42C10D from Shyam Lal krishan lal in delhi for 32K . It was available at reliance super market in gurgaon , and Electronic Store (called Xcite earlier) in gurgaon for like 38K

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back