Panasonic VIERA TH-P42C10D price in Pune

Guys Thanks a lot for putting up this effort of Posting your replies.

I have Zeroes on Panny P42C10 . I m getting it for Rs 33800/- from Shyam lal krishan lal in Sadar Delhi . Is it a good price . I am Really pressing Hard on budget here . So Panny P42X10 at 38K is expensive for me.
Am I making a rite buy ???

Thanks in advance

You cannot go wrong with the C10 for 33.8k. Is it with the 3 year warrenty? If so it is a steal.

@ Blasto : I will go and check that . I m going to this new Panny office cum Showroom at Iffco chowk on friday.Lemme get sum more insight on Burn in issue/ Power save mode / future product / discount on exchange etc and ofcourse 3 year warranty thing . I Guess if some SHYAM LAL KRISHAN LAL is selling it legally they mite also have d warranty

Hi Alok

I think the only difference between x 10 and c 10 is just an xtra HDMI port . Please lemme kno if there are any more

Hi Alok

I think the only difference between x 10 and c 10 is just an xtra HDMI port . Please lemme kno if there are any more

Hi ani,

There are atleast 4 extra feature as for as I remember.

- anti reflective coating
- X10 can play video from SD card (mpeg2, AVCHD)
- better sound (surround as they claim)
- extra HDMI as you mentioned.

AVCHD is an HD format which most Digitial Cameras use for HD video recording. you can directly insert the SD card in X10 and enjoy HD movie recordings on big screen.. :)

Hi Alok
I was wondering if i can buy a WD TV adding another 1K with C 10 that will do the trick ( Video and Card Playback) . Or may be I ll Invest on an HTPC . Wot say .

But Sir you are totally Bang on for Anti refelctive coating .

Hi Alok
I was wondering if i can buy a WD TV adding another 1K with C 10 that will do the trick ( Video and Card Playback) . Or may be I ll Invest on an HTPC . Wot say .

But Sir you are totally Bang on for Anti refelctive coating .

definitely.. c10+WDtv is better option for playing stored movies..

x10 SD card AVCHD playback a unique feature.. that even wdtv/xtreamer can't match.. they dont have sd card slot :rolleyes: ..

anti reflective coating can be a deal breaker for x10..

Also x10 is an international model.. it is sold worldwide.. c10 only sold in asia pacific region..

X10 for 38k is better than C10 for 34k for the anti reflective screen alone. X10 for 38k is better than any other options <60k IMO.

X10 for 38k- are you guys sure?
Last i asked 10 days back at Panny showroom here in faridabad they said C10-39k and X10-45k.
Where can i get X10 in around 40K. It will be a damn good deal!

If you want I can give you the number of 2 guys willing to sell it at that price. The problem is that one of them that I talked to had X10 with a warranty of 1 year only.

Harry I think we should all go and buy together . Wot say we can still negotiate on the price . The place is Shyam lal krishan lal sadar bazaar. Get d phone no. from google . I have chekd the price myself and i was shocked similarly so i did a lot of research here in Gurgaon. Today i went to chk out Jamo 5.1 speaker in that showroom at metropolitan mall , he had C10 as display unit but was not selling it . I told that guy the i m buying C10 for 33,800 he said i shud buy that since its kinda wholesale price.

For anyone in Delhi (NCR) interested in a Panasonic Plasma (with 3 yr Pansonic India warranty), I have spoken to a dealer, who is willing to offer the following prices:
C-10 Rs. 34,000/-
X-10 Rs. 38,000/-
In case there are several people interested, maybe the price can be negotiated by a couple of hunderd more. This is just me thinking aloud and not something the dealer said. If interested, PM me.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back