Panasonic VIERA TH-P42C10D price in Pune

mmjoshi

I am planning to buy plasma TV and have almost finalized the Panasonic VIERA TH-P42C10D model. Would appreciate other's comments on this model. Also, any idea what could be the best price in Pune? I heard that after Panasonic introduced the 3D TVs the price of older plasma TVs has gone down.

BTW is Panasonic VIERA TH-P42C10D and PANASONIC TXP42C10 the same model. The Next store website refers to the second model.

Need to buy the TV in the next couple of days.

mj

It would be helpful also if anyone could point out any difference between this model and the PV8

42C10- 40k at Panasonic Brand Shop in Baner.
It is negotiable.
I am going to buy if he gives at 35k. is that a good price?

From what I can deduce from the posts of members the Panasonic Brand shops are charging a premium for the C10, as for any other product. But if you can get for 35k then it is a good deal. Tell us how it works out...

checked with Next in Kothrud. He is offering an exchange price of Rs. 35,000. Should I bargain more?

mj

Well, finally took a plunge. Bought 42C10 at 37.5k from Pana brand shop in Pune. I know that I could have got a little better deal but I had to purchase today by any means. (Though Akshay Tritiya was not the reason.) Overall, not so bad but not so good deal either.

Congrats on your purchase. Please post some comments about overall pic quality, etc about the TV to help those of us who are still undecided ....... :)

Well, finally took a plunge. Bought 42C10 at 37.5k from Pana brand shop in Pune. I know that I could have got a little better deal but I had to purchase today by any means. (Though Akshay Tritiya was not the reason.) Overall, not so bad but not so good deal either.

Could you please let me know which Pana brand shop this one is? Also, was ths with exchange or without exchange?

mj

Baner shop.
Without exchange.
Without scratch card offer which is presently going on. (2000Rs less for that)
Self delivery (As I wanted the TV in my home immediately, no discount as such for that. He was ready to delivery next day morning.)
Cash payment (No card)

Guys Thanks a lot for putting up this effort of Posting your replies.

I have Zeroes on Panny P42C10 . I m getting it for Rs 33800/- from Shyam lal krishan lal in Sadar Delhi . Is it a good price . I am Really pressing Hard on budget here . So Panny P42X10 at 38K is expensive for me.
Am I making a rite buy ???

Thanks in advance

Baner shop.
Without exchange.
Without scratch card offer which is presently going on. (2000Rs less for that)
Self delivery (As I wanted the TV in my home immediately, no discount as such for that. He was ready to delivery next day morning.)
Cash payment (No card)

Checked with Baner shop. His offer is 37 K with exchange, with scratch card, and a free cordless phone. I need to check which model of the cordless phone he is offering. Also, cash payment.

I am not too happy with the exchange part. Should I bargain more or check other shops?

mj

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back