i wanna buy speakers under 10000 rs:D.
but i am confused.:sad:
help me, advice me.asap:licklips:
tight budget:cool:.
i want long life speakers:eek:hyeah:.
with rich bass:clapping:
and boom boom
:yahoo:

yup, the Z2300 is the predecessor of the Z623.
Why did they replace them? cost cutting :)

There is a thread here with a detailed comparison.
I upgraded my Z2300 to it's older model, the Z2200 when the cones of my sattelites melted during a party :D. I ended up buying the sattelites online from someone who had a dead Z680 Which have bigger drivers which can handle more power, and have better mids.

I have a friend who has a Z623. there is no comparison :). The Z2300 had the same amp as the Z2200, but with smaller drivers, so they got overloaded, and blew up after running at full volume for a whole night (yeah it was a crazy party :D)
I suspect that the Z623 might have the same problem, since both the sub and the sattelites have lower power handling than the amp can dish out... or maybe they have reduced the guts?

Last edited:
yup, the Z2300 is the predecessor of the Z623.
Why did they replace them? cost cutting :)

There is a thread here with a detailed comparison.
I upgraded my Z2300 to it's older model, the Z2200 when the cones of my sattelites melted during a party :D. I ended up buying the sattelites online from someone who had a dead Z680 Which have bigger drivers which can handle more power, and have better mids.

I have a friend who has a Z623. there is no comparison :). The Z2300 had the same amp as the Z2200, but with smaller drivers, so they got overloaded, and blew up after running at full volume for a whole night (yeah it was a crazy party :D)
I suspect that the Z623 might have the same problem, since both the sub and the sattelites have lower power handling than the amp can dish out... or maybe they have reduced the guts?
thankz dude, also i read reviews saying that z623 doesn't last for long, is that true?
after all, they are logitech. and if this is true, then i think f&d f6000u is better than these, in terms of long lasting,
i don't know well, but plz advice me.

my friend's Z623 seems to be still fine. I bought an F&D A520 that died in a month.
Both these speakers seem to run on SMPS type power supplies that fail quicker than the transformer type ones (which are more or less bulletproof)

Search olx/quikr if you don't mnd to buy second stuff,
Z906 is available in delhi olx for 10k you can negotiate for more.

my friend's Z623 seems to be still fine. I bought an F&D A520 that died in a month.
Both these speakers seem to run on SMPS type power supplies that fail quicker than the transformer type ones (which are more or less bulletproof)
By both speakers, u mean z623 has short life?

the reason that the F&D has complaints is the SMPS Power supply, and the Z623 has an SMPS too, but hopefully it is better quality. But still dont expect it to last as long (more than a few years)
I bought my Z2300 when I was in bhubaneswar. someone was selling it online for 4.5k, paid another 900 to ship it from kolkata. Still got it for a steal :D

I M IN NIT ROURKELA, SAME STATE FRIEND.
also, philips has recently launched a bass priority speaker around 7000/(SPA 7380/12)
i m also thinking to buy it, i have philips speaker since 2006, still working fine.

u r from orissa. i live in nit, rourkela.
also,
its 13000/- ok. i will see
wow...thats great...

u can get the klipsch one as low as 11,500 online.

but if u want to use for game or movies, u should go with the Logitech one.

I am buying philips sap7380/12.
Its said that they also have deep slamming bass+ o distortion sound.
8000/-
its latest and sexiest speaker i ever saw, thanx for advising me.
Also, i had philips speaker and they are still going since 2006,
i believe in that, guys are saying logitech and kilpsch don't last long, they dead quick, so i think philips will be better.
Its latest also

hey
I bought z623......u won't believe it not only hits harder than z906 but goes deeper than z2300........? yes, it goes.
We did a comparison, here,
Man, z623 rocks .....boom boom......thank you guys:yahoo:

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back