PC to TV connection failed

nanacp76

Hello All,

Am trying to connect my PC with Zotac Nvidia Geforce Gt610 Graphics card installed to Sony Bravia 32 inch tv using HDMI cable. But seems after several try it's not working. I checked with other HDMI devices connected to the tv and it works fine. only the PC to TV is not happening. Anyone in the group faced similar problem?Could you please help me.

Component used:

Sony Bravia EX400(32inch) with 4 HDMI port.

PC with Windows 7(32bit), Zotac Nvidia Geforce Gt610 Graphics card, Asus Donar Sound card etc..

Make sure if you have set the graphic card setting properly.Configure multiple displays and it should work.

Hello All,

Component used:

Sony Bravia EX400(32inch) with 4 HDMI port.

PC with Windows 7(32bit), Zotac Nvidia Geforce Gt610 Graphics card, Asus Donar Sound card etc..

I have the same component expect the TV is LG and sometime faces the similar. The problem is :

1. It is a problem from the HDMI cable. Change it and it will solve. Faced this problem once. May be it is not valid for your case.

2. Get the latest driver from NVidia. Never faced this, but it may occur.

3. Switch-on the TV first, then boot the PC. Most of the time this thing happens. :)

Hi Friend,

I tried replacing with 3 hdmi cables but still it says "No Signal". Also tried your suggestion nothing succeeded. so currently connecting PC ->TV using VGA card :(.

it is not detecting any other display apart from Sony Tv. it is connected to VGA. HDMI is not enabled. am trying for past 1 week nothing is working.

Are you trying both the connections of VGA and HDMI at the same time to the TV? Just to leave out this possibility :)

I had the same issue but in my case I get the picture but no sound over HDMI. I have a Samsung TV. Used to work fine with my old Sony, not sure why it is not working with this. Anyway the TV has a built in media player so it is a non-issue for me now but am still wondering.
Cheers,
Sid

I had similar problem with my HD Ready samsung TV. I talked to service center. They said, my TV compatable with old version of HDMI. So I need to use HDMI 1.2 or older.
I did not try... but sharing the information.

I had similar problem with my HD Ready samsung TV. I talked to service center. They said, my TV compatable with old version of HDMI. So I need to use HDMI 1.2 or older.
I did not try... but sharing the information.

Interesting, I will check in the manual if there is any info. about hdmi version.
Cheers,
Sid

Thank you all for the suggestion. as said by Karthi1000 changed the resolution from 1920*1080 ->1024*728 and removed the VGA connection and tried. among the 4 HDMI ports got the output in one of the ports but with lot of disturbance in the screen. Also i think my TV is not catering the signal for high resolution. Any thoughts

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back