Philips SoundBar with BluRay @ 20,499rs

madbullram

Guys,
if anyone is looking for a decent VFM sound bar and bluray player, FlipKart has a clearance sale :
Philips HTS5131/94 Sound bar Home Theatre System: Flipkart.com

This is a decent sound bar and @20K with BluRay player its a steal. Have heard in this Dubai and the surround effect was decent, but lacked in base.

I bought this for my kids room. It also comes with 50 movies + 4 gb stick + 3 blu ray movies. please note, this does not have a Digital out or HDMI IN, might be a draw back if you want to connect any gaming console with it. But this fits nicely for a bedroom.

Will post a detailed review once I install the product.

Also note, this is a 2011 model thats the reason its selling at 40% discount. You mostly wont get this model in showroom (but I dont see any problem with it)

Last edited:
There is a polk surround bar on ebay.in for 30k. Don't know how it compares with the Philips.

Last edited:
Use coupon MASTCASH to get 1000 discount. for master card users only. (not sure about validity. Users can try this)

Use coupon MASTCASH to get 1000 discount. for master card users only. (not sure about validity. Users can try this)

Thats only in Indiaplaza and I dont trust their service as I would with Flipkart and also with Indiaplaza you dont get the 50 movies + 4 gb pen + 3 BR movies

Hi, I am new to this forum site but I purchased P-42X30D plasma 6 months ago.And very thankful to this site.Now I want to buy Home theater n my drawing is almost 10'X10'.I have enquired about soundbar system but I am not able to get d product in any shops including brandshop too :sad: . Now recently I have seen SONODYNE co. soundbar which is costing around 31K with subwoofer.So my question is that does this soundbar tech. is really good n Sonodyne co. soundbar is d best buy? :)

Asmoah: soundbar in my experience is an option Only if you cannot place a 5.1 Home Theatre. It will no way give you the experience of regular 5.1 home theatre system. Even a normal 5.1 from Philips that costs 25k will sound way better than a sound bar. so please do not consider sound bar if u can install a 5.1.

The only reason I bought this is convinience and also I cant install a 5.1 in my bedroom

If you are 100% soundbar is what u want, this deal is awesome and way bettter than sonodyne

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back