Pic Of your Blu ray Collection or Dvd Collection

Do you think it is over saturated (increased the color ratio)? Is it possible for you to show few same scene from Eagle and this one?

I don't think the colors are over-saturated. (However I'm not much of a videophile, so can't say much. On comparing, I can see that details and black levels are far better in German edition Bluray.)
I feel it's the intended version similar to what I watched in theater.
You can check Eagle Bluray screenshots at this link: Gangs of Wasseypur - 2012 - Blu-ray - Screenshots (Eagle Home Entertainment) - Blu-ray Forum

Checked their website, couldn't understand how it works? Any idea?

I hope you checked CeX India. It has categories for games/movies/electronics. You can filter by type or even by store. If you want to sell something, register and then click on I want to Sell button for given item (if you have it). I think they do not have online shopping so you will have to visit store to actually buy/sell.

Checked their website, couldn't understand how it works? Any idea?

I am a big fan of CeX.. During my stay in UK.. I used this chain of stores to trade in games and blu ray movies.. You can get good value for money for your old electronic items that are gathering dust in your home. :)

I got myself a Nokia Lumia 800 from UK @ 120GBP.. and have used it for almost 2years and CeX is offering 10K cash for the same. :) So grab your old electronics and run to CeX. :yahoo:

Some 3D additions :)
Purchased during snapdeals's half price offer .
a5a2e5az.jpg

Today received `Pacific Rim - Steel Book - Blu-Ray - 3D' from Snapdeal. Total 3 BDs including one with special features. It has Hindi, Tamil and Telugu 5.1 Audio, total price Rs 1000 - good deal.

Attachments

• pacific.jpg
    pacific.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 124
Thanks for reminding this. Ordered Band of Brothers Commemorative 6 disc gift set in Tin box, thru Amazon UK for a total price of approx. Rs 1836 including shipping. Not counting duty if any. Catch : Region B/2 discs. Choose 'sold by Amazon' for International delivery.

Band Of Brothers: Complete HBO Series Commemorative 6-Disc Gift Set In Tin Box Blu-ray 2010: Amazon.co.uk: Ron Livingston, Scott Grimes, Peter Youngblood Hills, Rick Gomez, Michael Cudlitz, Robin Laing, Nicholas Aaron, James Madio, Damian Lewis, Tom

Thanks for reminding this. Ordered Band of Brothers Commemorative 6 disc gift set in Tin box, thru Amazon UK for a total price of approx. Rs 1836 including shipping. Not counting duty if any. Catch : Region B/2 discs. Choose 'sold by Amazon' for International delivery.

Band Of Brothers: Complete HBO Series Commemorative 6-Disc Gift Set In Tin Box Blu-ray 2010: Amazon.co.uk: Ron Livingston, Scott Grimes, Peter Youngblood Hills, Rick Gomez, Michael Cudlitz, Robin Laing, Nicholas Aaron, James Madio, Damian Lewis, Tom

You are welcome. I had a DVD boxset for same, but the desire to have it in blu always remained. And the step up from DVD is really worth it for this series.
Happy watching :)

Concerts. The best thing on blu-ray for me. And if that includes a Metallica concert movie in 3D, who's complaining.
This is my birthday gift from my wifey :)

Attachments

• image-15-02-14-12-22.jpg
    image-15-02-14-12-22.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Concerts. The best thing on blu-ray for me. And if that includes a Metallica concert movie in 3D, who's complaining.
This is my birthday gift from my wifey :)

Awesome. "Live at Royal Albert Hall" region Locked ?

Some latest purchases.

DSC_0032.jpg

little bit NSFW
DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

QT director's collection in SB. Inglorious B**tards SB is also there, forgot to add it in pic

DSC_0043.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome. "Live at Royal Albert Hall" region Locked ?

Some latest purchases.

DSC_0032.jpg

little bit NSFW
DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

QT director's collection in SB. Inglorious B**tards SB is also there, forgot to add it in pic

DSC_0043.jpg

The Steel-book collector is back with a bang!!! Awesome purchases...

4 copies of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam... :D

Yupp! I have 2 more.. By Shemaroo and Eros and both are crap.. Shemaroo actually is not - so - crap but Eros is worse, far worse...

Just dying to see it on Blu Ray. There were several rumors in 2010 that Eros is working on it. But no luck. I hope Shemaroo does it using its "Bawarchi" standards

Please..............

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back