Pioneer sp-fs52 andrew jones designed now in india

I said they don't know shit... It's a pack of ht924 something costing 1.2l.. But it uses ah 7.1... Isolate stereo and listen.... Go to the ht cabin... Not outside..

Weird no...seems they just want to push prices up..anyway it retails at more than double the US price per pair

HTstore.in had a good deal on the BS22s, but that price has gone up as well. Kind of irritating. The prices seem to be shooting up like crazy everywhere.

Well Demand is high for these speakers so they are cashing in on it by hoarding them and pushing up prices..screwing us a bit more

Seems Andrew Jones not designed in India, enquired with Pioneer India they says that stock is not available as they need to import from US and it will be available only by December Mid or End also there will be a price hike once the stock comes. I asked why the price hike they said dollar rate now increased so...... :annoyed: i questioned them if there is a decrease in dollar by december what? he dont have answer and said some convincing answers to support the price hike. Seems they try to create artificial demand.

Seems its better to look for alternates now

Very limited stocks of these around ..Avenue sound keeps flcutuating the prices as well on amazon...On site they have it listed at 25k+shipping

I am planning to get a pair of bookshelves from amazon USA (around 130$/pair). I am reaching bangalore on Dec 4. If anyone from bangalore wants to buy from here, I can help with shipping. Just something in return for the members from whom I learnt a lot in this forum :)

You can PM me if interested to work out the logistics. Kindly note ordering from amazon/collecting from me in bangalore (near Total Mall, Sarjapur Road) will be on your side.

That's really a good thing what you are doing.
I hope and wish that this deed that you are performing may create a chain reaction among the forum members, like in the movie JAIHO

+1 from me. I in fact had a team member get me the FS 52 floor standers from US!!

Also per CNET A Jones has moved on to ELAC and his latest creations beat even his pioneer speakers..if someone is getting speakers from US..why not buy the ELAC ones itself? around $ 250 for a pair if bookshelves I guess on amazon provided it is stocked

http://www.amazon.com/Debut-Series-Bookshelf-Speakers-Andrew/dp/B014GSEQ06

Well but i will add just for the sake of decency, carrying goods through customs is not that easy and fs52s come in huge packages i guess, plus they might come under extra weight category, so let the fm's bear in mind and be accomodating of the goodwill of the gentleman here instead of bombarding him with huge orders,as he has to chug it from hotel to airport to customs and back to home.. Just my 2 cents

Update for Bangaloreans: Few pieces available at DNI HT Bellandur ..Available @MRP

Last edited:
Update 2:Bought it from DNI HT:signthankspin:,had auditioned with RXV579 so was not too sure if the same performance would be achieved with my RXv377 ..was not too sold out on the demo piece plus the room acoustic treatment didn't let the speaker perform as I wanted it to..Frankly speaking I could not make out why the fuss abt FS52 ..But then my alternative Wharfedale 220 would have cost the same and on adding to it the stands' cost they were pretty beyond my spending limit of 26k..
On top of that clear explanation by the dealers that limited stocks are available from Pioneer India and the prices gonna increase..(hoarding or whatever is going on/or maybe they stopped manufacturing)..

I paid on spot and decided to bite the bullet and fail if so be my destiny to taste good Musical performance..
Got delivered an hour or so ago,date of both speakers' manufacture is different ,one is jul and one is dec 2014(explains the lack of stock perhaps)..

Quick Performance Review:I still have to break them in,but boy oh boy,Just connected it to the avr and played some flacs in 2.0 mode ...Now I know what centre imaging means,how the toe in works and how instruments appear while the speaker fades away...Freakin awesome budget audiophile grade speakers on steroids for ;)cheap people like me...Way better than they sounded in the audition room,w/o any acoustic treatment at my place and with some spare speaker cable used for connection..

GLad:yahoo: that I bought it..Waiting to discover more over time..:clapping:

Last edited:
Congrats Appy,thanks for writing your views.

Sir,I owe it to this forum for educating me all about AVRs and HTs and the disease called audiophilia..I am proud to say that I am not on Facebook ,but I am addicted to HiFiVision in a worse off way:lol:

Pioneer matches well with Yamaha AVR. I have tried it earlier and listened pioneer FS too.Yamaha sounds very clear and musical than denon. Nice choice.

Sir,I owe it to this forum for educating me all about AVRs and HTs and the disease called audiophilia..I am proud to say that I am not on Facebook ,but I am addicted to HiFiVision in a worse off way:lol:
Hi Appys,

Congrats on your new addition :). Hope you are enjoying it. Could you please let me know the price for a pair.

Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back