Pioneer sp-fs52 andrew jones designed now in india

Update:pioneer India quotes price at 27k approx a pair on twitter, which per them is gonna increase as some fm posted few days back , got for approx 26 with wires as i didn't have good one

Also I recommend buying in stores with pioneer india qc and warranty than go online and get the pioneers from us w/o coverage.. Murphy uncle can strike anytime

Last edited:
Bought complete Pioneer Andrew Jones AJ-5253XT for Rs.45000/- from authorized dealer. Cheaper than online and no problems and worry for warranty.

Bought complete Pioneer Andrew Jones AJ-5253XT for Rs.45000/- from authorized dealer. Cheaper than online and no problems and worry for warranty.

Hi dear, iam also wanna buy these FS speakers. Can please share the contact deatail of dealer from where you bought.

I have a Harman Kardon A/V with JBL speakers and I find the treble a bit weak, can any one suggest how to increase the treble. I have tried all modes but am still not satisfied.how do I connect equaliser to the source

I bought the speakers from Flute Store Delhi, Jagatpuri Marbel Market.
I also bought the amp VSX-830 so it was a package deal.
If anyone needs the contact number of dealer, message me.

Any idea how much the BS22-LR are retailing for these days and where in Delhi can they be sourced from?Thanks.

Hi guys,
I was going through Amazon US website and there is so much review of these tower speakers. I'm looking for them too. So wanted to know if anyone can give review of them.
I mean about sound sweetness and music experience. On pioneer official site the price is 26k for pair.

Hi guys,
Anyone knows where can i buy Pioneer Andrew Jones 5.1 (SP-PK52FS or AJ-5235XT) in Delhi?

Can anyone tell if Pioneer AJ FS52 speakers are available in Kolkata ?

Try Reliance Digital outlets. They have these in their demo rooms too.

MaSh

Be very cautious while buying such items on Amazon. The one linked above is being sold for 25000/- for each piece !

See htstore.in They were selling it for 28K for a pair I guess!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back