Planning home theatre

Atul9768

Guys I'm planning my home theatre in my living room.
The living room is a rectangle 20 by 10
Now , I'm planning to put a LED tv in the 10 by 10 area so I can view in one direction (say east-west), and for my projector I want to change the viewing direction perpendicular (say north-south).

How can I use my 5.1 HT in both directions .?

Is there any particular A V reciever I need to buy which can allow me to use in such a manner .

Ive consulted many experts here but not satisfied.
I've decided to buy a good 5.1 and change the speaker position manually and satisfy my tv + projector needs.

Can u give me some suggestions , I'm ready to call or mail u images if u need more more input.
I hope I've made my question clear.?:cool::rolleyes:

Have bookshelves as surround instead of Dipole / Bipole as surrounds. This will ensure that you need to just change your speaker settings from left/right to rear lef/ rear right, and vice versa. You will avoid manual interchange of speakers.
For the centre, I'm afraid you will have to change the position manually, unless you have two centre channel speakers for projector and tv.

Hi Atul,

Put the LED TV behind a manual pull down/ motorized screen and this should solve your problem.

regards,
Abhishek

Guys I'm planning my home theatre in my living room.
The living room is a rectangle 20 by 10
Now , I'm planning to put a LED tv in the 10 by 10 area so I can view in one direction (say east-west), and for my projector I want to change the viewing direction perpendicular (say north-south).

How can I use my 5.1 HT in both directions .?

Is there any particular A V reciever I need to buy which can allow me to use in such a manner .

Ive consulted many experts here but not satisfied.
I've decided to buy a good 5.1 and change the speaker position manually and satisfy my tv + projector needs.

Can u give me some suggestions , I'm ready to call or mail u images if u need more more input.
I hope I've made my question clear.?:cool::rolleyes:

What about a 'good' sound bar which can give almost a 5.1 experience?

they do not give true 5.1 experiance, especially the rear effects. you have one 3300 try replaicng it with a soundbar and you will understand.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back