Plannng to buy Sony 55X9000E @ Rs. 129000/-

manivas

Yesterday I got an offer from reliance digital for Sony 55X9000E for Rs.129000/- (sony website MRP 154000/-)
Is it a reasonable deal?

Yes that's a great deal as I too bought it from Reliance Digital last week for 1.40. Another 11k reduction is icing on the cake. Just go for it, the tv is superb and the price too.

I would suggest like others have suggested me to go for additional warranty.

Go for x930 series. Stunning picture quality. 65 inch was offer to me for 220k. Don't forget to get additional two year warranty if possible.

Thanks for the help guys,
Bought Sony 55X9000E for Rs.1.15 lakh at Hyderabad along with 1 TB HDD
Waiting for installation guy
Congrats , really great price, whats the MRP of the tv now, seems like it has been decreased by sony (but not updated on sony website), as its hard to get such price from Sony dealers and how hard you had to negotiate for this price, i am also looking to buy this model, why didn't you get kindle reader with it, its free with this model i think

Last edited:
Yes that's a great deal as I too bought it from Reliance Digital last week for 1.40. Another 11k reduction is icing on the cake. Just go for it, the tv is superb and the price too.

I would suggest like others have suggested me to go for additional warranty.
hello dear saketb, within a week the price decrease is insane, not seen anything from sony like this before, Sony seems desperate to sell this Tv i think.
did you get Free kindle with this.

hello dear saketb, within a week the price decrease is insane, not seen anything from sony like this before, Sony seems desperate to sell this Tv i think.
did you get Free kindle with this.

Price decrease really was very disappointing and felt very sad that I could have waited for a week. Anyways, nothing can be done. The TV is great and I'm loving it, so it surpasses all disappointments. Even I am very much surprised that Sony has reduced the price drastically.

Look for MI TV4 the display panel is from Samsung. It's the world's thinnest TV with all bells and whistles.

I have bought MI laser projector absolutely stunning build quality and great performance.

Don't get carried away by Sony and Samsung brand names. They lost their league in TVs long ago.

At ₹39,999/- MI TV 4 is a steal. It's tough to get it in Mi.com or flipcart. Try your luck or else many are selling over little premium online.

https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/06f14b25c

In case you think Mi is Chinese!!! Then I would suggest LG OLED.

Price decrease really was very disappointing and felt very sad that I could have waited for a week. Anyways, nothing can be done. The TV is great and I'm loving it, so it surpasses all disappointments. Even I am very much surprised that Sony has reduced the price drastically.
MRP of above TV was updated by Sony to 1.34 lacs on March 10th
I haven't opted for kindle freebie, as it would extend delivery date till 17th march

Last edited:
Guys one more question, even after 2 days of delivery installation guy hasn't shown up
Installation of TV should be done by Sony service engineer or can do it myself ?

Guys one more question, even after 2 days of delivery installation guy hasn't shown up
Installation of TV should be done by Sony service engineer or can do it myself ?
There comes the warranty clause.If some thing goes wrong it will be problem during installation.Hold on

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back