Playon!DVR-HD..Worlds 1st Hd player & Recorder.

noking

Playon!DVR-HD..Worlds 1st Hd Media Player & Recorder.

Hi Friends,
Well the wait for ultimate Hd player seems to end at least for now..check out worlds 1st Full Hd mediaplayer and Digital Recorder for price of 229/-Euro.check the links below..
I have spoken to Mr.Ram Prasad of AQ-TRONICS Bangalore the official distributor of AC-RYAN in India and he informed me that he would receive the stock of the same in next 15 days or so...

friends also suggest which model is suitable for India if we are using Airtel & regular Cable

Playon!DVR-HD | Digital Video Recorder and Full HD Network Mediaplayer by A.C.Ryan

Cheers....:clapping:clapping::clapping:

Attachments

• playondvr_front.jpg
    playondvr_front.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 203
  • playondvr_plusbox.jpg
    playondvr_plusbox.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 203
  • playondvr_plustv.jpg
    playondvr_plustv.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
I checked with AqTronics , they say this product is now launched around March 15 in Singapore. India delivery is expected by end of this month

Cost of this box is still not clear . Indication price is app 15-16K INR

Hi friends ..Spoke to Mr.Ranga Prasad of Aq-Tronics he informed me that the product is being launched in Singapore on 15th of this month and It will launched around 20th of March in India,and would be priced between 15 to 16k which i think would make it a real VFM.:yahoo:

Would this DVR support current satellite services available in India specifically Sun Direct and Tata Sky. If so, would it require any special add-on?

Thanks!

I am not sure if this is the world's first such product. Players such as Astone and Tvix already have offerings on this front.

This was very much on my cards to start with. But there has been some not so encouraging feedback - even at the ACRyan forums regarding firmware and initial teething problems with respect to recording.

And yes - this should support recording of a Tata Sky signal as well as recording of a HD service such as Sun DTH.

Thanks thevortex.

I was thinking of getting one for my parents since they want to move to Sun Direct but Sun Direct does not offer DVR. The other attractions were playing most audio and video formats on TV - currently they have to view on a laptop.

I suppose they will not be using high-end features so I hope this should be good solution for basic DVR and file playback.

None of these have DVB-S or HDMI-input to record in HD mode. These players have DVB-T, which is meant for digital terrestrial transmission. In India, the transmission is in analog format.

These players can record through AV in. I have tested the record and live pause capabilities of Astone and found to be good. But you can watch only one channel at a time.

I am not sure whether Sun direct has HDMI output. Tata Sky+ doesn't have it..

I thought the PlayON did have a HDMI input?

It only has following inputs:
* Composite Video
* Composite Audio
* Digital DVB-T TV signal

Similar to Astone 360T or Mvix Ultio pro..

I haven't come across a DVR, even with component in.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back