Please Help, Confused Between 32'' 3D TV Samsung and Sony

Pardeep Jha

Hello Friends,

I'm new to this forum, I'm a Chartered Accountant by Profession, and I'm planning to have a 32'' LED- 3D TV. I've selected the below to models-

i) Sony:- KDL-32HX750
ii) Samsung:- UA32ES6200R

well I'm very much confused between the two, can't decide which one to buy. Sony will cost around 2-3k more. but thats not a problem for me as it won't affect my budget if i'm getting the right thing.

I request you guys to suggest me which one is a good buy???

My prime concern is picture quality of the product and it's life..

I've heard some one saying that Sony use the panel made by samsung, is it true??? and i've also heard that Only LG provide the good panel as compared to Sony and samsung???

Which one of the above produce a better picture.?? 2D and 3D. Ofcoz i'll be watching 2D mostly.

The above sony model have light dimming , is it also there in samsung Model.

Should i go for any LG model having passive 3D???

As you can see I'm very much confused between my choices, so please help me out. Please suggest which one would be better and why...

Thanks a lot... :)

Even I am planning to upgrade to Samsung 6200R, had a demo of it, I like Samsung as I am using 26 borduex for last 5+ years and still working fine

I Love Tapatalk on my IPhone

Forget about 3D on a 32 inch TV. If you are interested in 3D do go for plasma 43 /42 inches from samsung or panasonic. Or buy a non 3D model and save money.

My room is small so I'm looking for 32", I'll only do occasional 3D viewing on it.
There is no much price difference between the 3D and Non 3D model of sony.
If you can suggest some Models, that would be great !! 42" would be out of budget...!!

If anyone can comment on the above to models on the basis of picture clarity and 3D performance... that would be very helpful for me

You can safely go for the Sony. I have seen the 42 inch version of the series.
It was very good very close in all aspects to the award winning 850 series.

Thanks man,

I've seen both the models at croma, but was not able to judge..
the salesmen said that in sony the picture get blur where as this is not the case with samsung.. is it true... or something wrong with the settings etc..

would like to see more reviews before buying one....

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions guys..

As everyone recommended i went for sony..

But to my misfortune my 2 day old Sony Bravia Stopped working...!!

It stopped working on 11th and till now i've not received any replacement.. though replacement have been approved.

:(

Oh! That's the most awful thing that can happen after buying a good product. Anyway, do not panic, you have made a good choice. It was sheer bad luck. You should be happy that this happened in the early days as you are getting a free replacement. It must be a lemon!

Regards.

Congratulations for the new TV!
I think Im a bit late to be a part of this thread, you have chosen the best among your preferred choices and undeniably Sony is known for its PQ so dont worry about whatever that sales guy at Croma said in regards to Sony PO. Just enjoy happy watching!
However, Im late now, else I would have suggested you to look couple of LG LM series models too they are pretty good looking and using passive 3d technology which delivers bright colors.

Thanks everyone..!!

It was replaced by the Sony..!! Ya it was badluck.. very awful !!

PQ is perfect....!!
Enjoying it very much..!!

Well guys can anyone tell the pest picture settings for my 32HX750. it will be great!!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back