Please review Polk Audio Fusion T50

Hello FMs,

Came across this (Polk Audio Fusion) combo in ebay.in which is priced at 59999 INR

Please advice if this is worth a try.

Combo includes :-

- T50 FS
- T15 BS
- T30 Center
- PSW110 SW.

Feedback much appreciated :

What is your AVR? What are your room dimensions? If you are buying it without auditioning, are you open to other brands? how abt 5.2 in your budget itself? :eek:hyeah:

What is your AVR? What are your room dimensions? If you are buying it without auditioning, are you open to other brands? how abt 5.2 in your budget itself? :eek:hyeah:

have decided upon denon X1200 and the speakers almost finalized to be dali Z3 with velodyne impact 10 (Impact 12 out of stock).

Room size is 12*15.

Yes I am open to other brands.

My budget is 100 to 110K for 2.1 + AVR currently.

Just came across this bundle and thought might be some good.
The review said that the bass is the downside of this package which is kinda deal breaker. But then came across same config without the sub costing around 42K.

Polk Audio FUSION T-50 Tower Home Theater 5 Speaker Package - Exclusive Offer | eBay

Was just wondering if i go with this config, i can very well setup my complete 5.1 system in my budget. BUT would that be a compromise for the sound quality?

Yes, i would consider 5.2 in my budget :)

Last edited:
have decided upon denon X1200 and the speakers almost finalized to be dali Z3 with velodyne impact 10 (Impact 12 out of stock).

Room size is 12*15.

My budget is 100 to 110K for 2.1 + AVR currently.

Ok.. Good choices for a 2.1 set-up with AVR..I thought you were still undecided on Polk T50..

Ok.. Good choices for a 2.1 set-up with AVR..I thought you were still undecided on Polk T50..

Almost certain for dali but was just extending research and exploring options for couple of days more till i finally place order.

Hope my configuration is decent enough. Although, will certainly consider another options if i get better deal at my budget point.

You were also discussing about 5.2 at this budget point and would it be better to go for polk T series + Velodyne Impact SW + Denon X1200 or be better to go Dali way.

Have auditioned Dali with Denon and liked the combination, however have not got a chance to audition Polk T series.

Another concern that I have here is : Denon X1200 doesnt have a Pre out, is there any way i can add an amp (Marantz PM6005) to denon X1200 later on for a dedicated stereo setup?

Have auditioned Dali with Denon and liked the combination

If you like the combination, you should go for it.

Another concern that I have here is : Denon X1200 doesnt have a Pre out, is there any way i can add an amp (Marantz PM6005) to denon X1200 later on for a dedicated stereo setup?

Denon x1200 can do a decent job for you..

If you have any queries abt denon, post it in denon owners thread to get detailed responses..

Recently while selecting FS speakers for me I have audition numbers of FS speakers. As per may audition ability I will rank them as follows, If u like please audition these speakers first then decide ( Mumbai )
1. Paradigm Monitor 9 price 88k at The DEN
2. Elac F5/F6 price 63k/76k at KEI,
3. Wharfdale Diamond 230/240 Price 43k/63k at Hi-fi Mart
4.KEF Q500 price 79k at ProFx ( Need sub for fuller sound)
5.Dali Zenser 7 price 69k at The Shop
6.Tannoy Mercury v7 price 69k at KEI

On Price to performance ratio or VFM, Wharfdale Diamond 230 can be always rank on higher side. For additional 20k Diamond 240 you will get more clear and detailed midrange to high- range and more deeper and powerful low-end frequencies.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back