please suggest a budget media for "Dolby Atmos" content

Please guide me on skynet and real debris so that I can install it on my Kodi. App link for skynet and how to subscribe real debris in India. If you are using VPN, please let me know in detail...

Hi RP,

Sorry for the late replay.. actually i was testing all things in my nVidia shield, KODI and video addons.

Usually i use "Skynet" video addon, and streams from "real debrid" . When i selecte 4k or ultra hd movies, I am getting DTS, True HD and Atmos. etc. But if i stream the 1080p movies it will be usually uploaded in AC3.

Cheers.

If you are on Mac OS by any chance, remember Atmos doesnt work and it only does TrueHD. On a windows computer/Laptop, it works fine. I tested on both and these were the findings. As long as you enable the WASAPI (your AVR) in the expert audio settings in both Audio output device and pass through Atmos content should get detected by your AVR and it would display Atmos.

Please guide me on skynet and real debris so that I can install it on my Kodi. App link for skynet and how to subscribe real debris in India. If you are using VPN, please let me know in detail...

1. I googled it as Skynet addon for Kodi and found the add on repository link.
2. you can subscribe to realdebrid.com from India.
3. I am using IPVanish
4. All the above i am in using in Nvidia Shield.
5. Please pm for if you need more info.
Cheers.

1. I googled it as Skynet addon for Kodi and found the add on repository link.
2. you can subscribe to realdebrid.com from India.
3. I am using IPVanish
4. All the above i am in using in Nvidia Shield.
5. Please pm for if you need more info.
Cheers.
you can also try terrarium tv with real debrid and you can get 5.1 links

Dear all...
I am using Yamaha RXV681, and a projector. My setup is 5.1.2 dolby atmos.
Can you suggest a budget media player with the following capabilities please....

1. should play downloaded DOLBY ATMOS movie files (blue ray rips)
2. should "bitstream" audio to avr
3. play movies via pen drive or a hard disk
4. should play online movies via internet lan cable or wifi (netflix, amazon prime etc)

Anything around 10k will be great for me.
(I read many of the threads here, but still felt a little confused about playing blueray atoms content.)

Thank you all...
Chaitanya

Hi,
you can choose from POPCORN HOUR or Cubetek

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back