please suggest me

dynamic_4444

Hi guys..
I'm thinking of making a 5.1 home theater system...so 2 days back i bought sonodyne sonus 2605 v3 front speakers n still wondering which av reciever to buy so i searched the internet
And i'm thinking that yamaha rx-v473 would be perfect(actually i only checked yamaha's site :p..if is avr is ok then pls tell me n if not plz suggest me other avr's in rx-v473's range..:) )
Nd which center n surround speakers n subwoofer should i buy with them..my budget is around 70-80k...thnq u in advance for your suggestions..:)

Somebody posted in another thread that the Sonodyne+Yamaha combo is too bright. Sonodyne speakers are already bright so demo before deciding. Denon AVRs will be a good match for Sonodyne.

Somebody posted in another thread that the Sonodyne+Yamaha combo is too bright. Sonodyne speakers are already bright so demo before deciding. Denon AVRs will be a good match for Sonodyne.

Too bright ..what does it mean?:confused:
N which denon avr should i go for in budget 30-35k(n i have listened that denon avr have some issues in airplay is it true??)

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

Bright means the higher frequency (read treble) is predominant which can be harsh to ear. Some prefer bright sound but I like warm sound which Denon AVRs have. Denon 1713 will be the closest one to Yamaha 473.

You can visit the respective websites and do a comparison. I think Yamaha supports 4K video passthrough, but it is not important atleast for a couple of years.

Pls can u tell me diff (pros n cons) between both avr's

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

I often say that all AVRs at same price range will have same sound quality performance. That's what even some reviews also say. So they all perform equally. The only thing that might be a difference between RX-V473 and Denon 1713 would be the sound signature. Each brand has it's own sound signature. So it depends on which sounds great to your ears. As baijuxavior pointed out, some might like the sound of Yamaha and few other might go for Denon. So it would be better if you can audition the both and choose the best. To me, both Yamaha and Denon are equally good. So just give a try for an audition.

I often say that all AVRs at same price range will have same sound quality performance. That's what even some reviews also say. So they all perform equally. The only thing that might be a difference between RX-V473 and Denon 1713 would be the sound signature. Each brand has it's own sound signature. So it depends on which sounds great to your ears. As baijuxavior pointed out, some might like the sound of Yamaha and few other might go for Denon. So it would be better if you can audition the both and choose the best. To me, both Yamaha and Denon are equally good. So just give a try for an audition.

You can visit the respective websites and do a comparison. I think Yamaha supports 4K video passthrough, but it is not important atleast for a couple of years.

kk...will go for an audition for sure thnk u guyz..:)

I posted the observation that Sonodyne+yamaha combo is bright. I played the AVR with my old set of speakers and the difference was noticeable. However with the help of another FM, I tuned the AVR and now it is ok. But i got duped in price(36600 for the AVR) so pl be careful.

Adding to my previous post- these equipments are quite complicated ( seen a 16 band equalizer in the good old days? ) and readymade SQ will not be available. Adjustments have to be done based on individual taste and over a period of time to get the best SQ. Hope I am not sounding like a Pundit!

Adding to my previous post- these equipments are quite complicated ( seen a 16 band equalizer in the good old days? ) and readymade SQ will not be available. Adjustments have to be done based on individual taste and over a period of time to get the best SQ. Hope I am not sounding like a Pundit!

kk..bro will be careful n ya ur nt sounding lika a Pundit

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back