Pls Guide me for speaker set up for onkyo tx sr 875

I need your help again for choosing cable for my speakers.I may Need totally around 80 feet in length for my 5.1 set up.I cannot spend more than 5000rs.can you pls suggest me the cable with brand,model and where to buy in chennai..

thank you so much in advance...!

My new flat is getting ready and carpentry is going on.I have decided to place it in a cabinet and i had done some mod to the AV rack.I will post the pictures of the HT set up once all done.
Well want to mention I bought the JAMO A705 5.1 package for 30000rs and Onkyo TXSR875 for 36000 & cables planning to buy in 5000.Total sEt up 71000.Wanted to do it in 50k.But iam really happy...will be much happpier when i listen and share with you what i hear and see..looking forward to eagerly...

pls guide me fast for the cable.....!!!!

that sounds like a great deal on 875! Where did u get that from?

regards

My new flat is getting ready and carpentry is going on.I have decided to place it in a cabinet and i had done some mod to the AV rack.I will post the pictures of the HT set up once all done.
Well want to mention I bought the JAMO A705 5.1 package for 30000rs and Onkyo TXSR875 for 36000 & cables planning to buy in 5000.Total sEt up 71000.Wanted to do it in 50k.But iam really happy...will be much happpier when i listen and share with you what i hear and see..looking forward to eagerly...

pls guide me fast for the cable.....!!!!

Both AVR and Jamo A705 spkr package imported from UAE.I enquired for another forum member again.Now he says around 50k.

Someone pls guide me
to get the spkr cable(around 80feet) for max 5000rs for above set up.

I need your help again for choosing cable for my speakers.I may Need totally around 80 feet in length for my 5.1 set up.I cannot spend more than 5000rs.can you pls suggest me the cable with brand,model and where to buy in chennai..

Pick up 50 meters of AWG 16 DAC cable from Pro Musicals. You should get it around 3500. Another brand to look for is Sommer which will be available from Decibel.

Cheers

My home theater is atlast set up.My set up goes this way

Onkyo tx sr875
samsung 1080p upscale dvd player
JAMO A705 5.1 speakers
LG LH50R 42 inch ips panel
DAC spkr cables
NAX HDMI cable

Iam yet to caliberate the speakers.But iam very happy with the output.

Will definitely post the picture of the setup in my new flat very soon....

My sincere andf heart felt thanks to all the great souls of this site who have been very passionately helpful and kind.grt to know you all....

THANKS
:yahoo::yahoo:

Hi Friends,This is my first post.Iam a sapling in audiophile.I managed to buy a brand new Onkyo tx sr875 for 36000 and iam now looking for speakers.My requirements are movie watching and thumping and crispy music.I have a some plans but confused.

- I have an offer of jamo s606 5.1 package for 35000 rs.
- Else plan to buy two tower from audiocraft chennai for 15000 and buy bose/canton 5.1 for 25000
-also have an offer of jamo A7 series 5.1 package for 45000.

Please suggest me what would be better from above or otherwise anyother combo in your choice.
Please provide feedback on the price i paid for Onkyo tx sr 875.

Thank you,very happy to be in the group.

hey bro what is the price of 876 from that dealer please reply

hey bro what is the price of 876 from that dealer please reply

I bought the 875 abt 4 months back for 35k from abu dhabi.876 was not available with him.he was quoting around 42k.but with in a month the price for 875 itself he was quoting at 48k.so guess he might have increased the price for 876 as well.i checked the price of 875 in chennai sights n sounds.Its around 95k.

Check it out from UAE its cheap there.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back