Plz lemme know what can be the solution for my problem!

Yogesh Khadtare

I have Sony HT-M5 explosive 1580w RMS 5.2ch home theater component system and NX AUDIO rx4000 pro amplifier powering my heavy subs. As you can see in video I have serious lights dimming in home. Is this because all the plugs I am using are next to each other? Should I shift my NX AUDIO rx4000 pro amp to another 15A switch of my room which is for air conditioner? Here is the video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krvBp5tXq4Q

Hi

Given the details of the setup you have, it does pull a lot of electricity....firstly check if your electric meter can handle all the appliances you have......

Secondly, try operating from a different outlet......hope the outlets have their own dedicated MCBs or are fused....

Take Care

Hi Yogesh,

If you have 3 Phase supply then try to distribute the load across the three phases. If you already have ACs / Heaters running then they will also draw some power so preferably they should be on a different phase from your entertainment system.

Warm Regds
PSRK.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back