Polk Audio Signature Elite series vs ELAC Debut 2.0 series

Kowju's

Hello friends

Recently bought DENON AVR X580BT

Room size 13x15 (rented house)
Screen to seat 10 Foot
82 inch projector screen

I am confused between Polk Audio Signature Elite series and ELAC Debut 2.0 series

If polk.. ES50/20+ES30+ES15 (will take sub later)

If polk B6.2/F 6.2+ C6.2 + B5.2

Please help me out take right decision.. As i have no option to audition them.

I have listened to Polk Elite Signature series and found it bright to my taste, and is opposykf Wharfdale (laid back) which I liked. I have read that Elac is more balanced.

Choose deoending on your tastes.

I have listened to Polk Elite Signature series and found it bright to my taste, and is opposykf Wharfdale (laid back) which I liked. I have read that Elac is more balanced.

Choose deoending on your tastes.
Thanks for your response friend. I even watch some videos on YouTube.. I found that Polk Elite signature sounds a little deeper than Elac and I liked it.

Last edited:
I have been using Polk S55 for 5 years now. I find them very good for both music and movies. They may need a better or higher powered AVR. I am running them on Denon 6700 and they absolutely sing to the power of my AVR.

Avoid Polk subs though

I have been using Polk S55 for 5 years now. I find them very good for both music and movies. They may need a better or higher powered AVR. I am running them on Denon 6700 and they absolutely sing to the power of my AVR.

Avoid Polk subs though

Avoid Polk subs though
Thanks, friend for your response.

Avoid Polk subs though
So Denon AVR x1700 no right choice or I can go with Bookshelf speakers?

Thanks, friend for your response.

So Denon AVR x1700 no right choice or I can go with Bookshelf speakers?
I used them on Denon 2500 before upgrading to 6700 and found the performance very good for movies. It just lacked a bit in music which 6700 fulfilled

If your usage is movie than they would do just fine. Get a good subwoofer later

I used them on Denon 2500 before upgrading to 6700 and found the performance very good for movies. It just lacked a bit in music which 6700 fulfilled

If your usage is movie than they would do just fine. Get a good subwoofer later
My usage of speakers for Movies is 40% and 60% for music.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back