ported vs sealed subs?

manu4panjab

hey bros.

which one is better sealed or ported

like i give you example in svs pb 13 ultra subwoofer it has three ports open for 20 hz and also included computer cutting foam for filled all the three ports for sealed mode

which is great for movies and why ?

actually i have email today to svs about shipping and price for pb 13 ultra and pb 12 plus but i'm confused about sealed and ported configurations

There is not "Typical" answer to this..but ported subs are much more tuneful but do not go down as low..while ported can go really low and pump out more SPL.

usually for an HT you might be more keen on a ported sub. but in the end this is not a clear differentiation between the two

the SVS svs pb 13 ultra subwoofer is an awesome sub . if you do have the space, I would suggest the cylindrical subs by SVS.

There is not "Typical" answer to this..but ported subs are much more tuneful but do not go down as low..while ported can go really low and pump out more SPL.

bro where is sealed sub you ans both for ported :indifferent14: naah i don't have space or cylinder sub

hey bros.

which one is better sealed or ported

like i give you example in svs pb 13 ultra subwoofer it has three ports open for 20 hz and also included computer cutting foam for filled all the three ports for sealed mode

which is great for movies and why ?

actually i have email today to svs about shipping and price for pb 13 ultra and pb 12 plus but i'm confused about sealed and ported configurations

hi,
please go through the following links

Sealed Enclosure Pros and Cons | KICKER

The Subwoofer DIY Page - Ported Systems

The Subwoofer DIY Page v1.1 - Sealed Systems

eBay Guides - Subwoofer Speaker Boxes - Pros and Cons

Help What is better, a ported subwoofer enclosure or sealed subwoofer enclosure?

i hope this helps.

Hey manu4panjab, I just heard that Yusuf Solanki of Michael Music - Bombay has one exhibition used and one new Genelec active 7073A subwoofer on discount sale. The sub also sold as HTS-6 in some countries, has 4 x 12-inch woofers in a compact bass reflex cabinet. It goes all the way flat down to 19Hz and puts out a massive 124db SPL. The 1000W inbuilt amplifier is made up of four distinct amplifiers, each hammering out 250W for each of the long-stroke drivers. This is one hell of a serious bass machine. You can call Yusuf on +91 9820141281 and check it out if you like.

Hey manu4panjab, I just heard that Yusuf Solanki of Michael Music - Bombay has one exhibition used and one new Genelec active 7073A subwoofer on discount sale. The sub also sold as HTS-6 in some countries, has 4 x 12-inch woofers in a compact bass reflex cabinet. It goes all the way flat down to 19Hz and puts out a massive 124db SPL. The 1000W inbuilt amplifier is made up of four distinct amplifiers, each hammering out 250W for each of the long-stroke drivers. This is one hell of a serious bass machine. You can call Yusuf on +91 9820141281 and check it out if you like.

thanks bro for superb information,i'll contact him and see what price he offers(though new price of that sub is around 8000$ very much expensive man )

i contact him and he said 375000 woooooooo naah naah very much expansive yaar

Having read your previous posts over the last few months, it seemed like you were looking for a bass machine meaner than the heavy artillery of our military. When I heard about Yusuf's subs, I straight away thought of you. This is the most powerful consumer bass machine on the planet and locally available off the shelf at a huge discount sounded too good to be true. Too bad if its out of your budget. I heard Yusuf sold six 7073A units in Bombay and he was a bit anxious to sell off the last two quickly. So maybe a good opportunity there.

Having read your previous posts over the last few months, it seemed like you were looking for a bass machine meaner than the heavy artillery of our military. When I heard about Yusuf's subs, I straight away thought of you. This is the most powerful consumer bass machine on the planet and locally available off the shelf at a huge discount sounded too good to be true. Too bad if its out of your budget. I heard Yusuf sold six 7073A units in Bombay and he was a bit anxious to sell off the last two quickly. So maybe a good opportunity there.

thanks bro but i put my hand off from this

thanks again yaar

Re: Genelec Subwoofer 7073

Dear Manu,
This is yusuf solanki from michael music Bombay, I want to contact you regarding Special Deal for Genelec 7073A Subwoofer my mob no.is +919820141281
kindly call me whenever convenient ,also send me your mob no so i can call you.

Thanks
Best regards
yusuf solanki

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back