Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Picked up Mission QX2, still early days but love the tight bass,
@sam_007 - hey Sam, perhaps you would like to exchange notes with @Murlidher to figure out the strengths and quirks of the Missions.
needed to setup with right gear...

Speaker looks gorgeous :)

zOtjjv.jpg
Belies it's price tag, doesn't it?

Have them set up on sturdy solid stands and the bass will become tighter still and stereo imaging and focus will improve further.

Have you tried out any other speakers in their price range?

Last edited:
@sam_007 - hey Sam, perhaps you would like to exchange notes with @Murlidher to figure out the strengths and quirks of the Missions.

Belies it's price tag, doesn't it?

Have them set up on sturdy solid stands and the bass will become tighter still and stereo imaging and focus will improve further.

Have you tried out any other speakers in their price range?

I am yet to put them on proper stand, had to travel in between, hopefully next week I can extensively test. I was using elac b6 and b6.2 in the past before this.

I am yet to put them on proper stand, had to travel in between, hopefully next week I can extensively test. I was using elac b6 and b6.2 in the past before this.
Awesome. Looking forward to your observations/impressions after coming from the Elacs!!!

Congratulations @sreejithsreedharan. Would love to hear how they sound and your buying experience. When I auditioned them, I was really surprised how well they sounded
Yes Pratyush- they sound really good- superlative .

So I got moved to my new house in the month of December 2020. Untile then it was my living cum dining room was used as main listening space and it was a big hall. And I was using DD amp made by Aniket and KEF Coda 10. Source was a Rotel CDP. And the set up was really good. When I moved to my new home- my bedroom became my listening space and it is a 14*10 room.
The set up seemed bit of an overkill for my room. Suddenly low end was overpowering and because of that the vocal clarity has gone. I tried changing the speakers with Q3020i. But the base never got tamed.

I then installed few sound absorbtion panels- 6 to be precise. But was not satisfied with the results. Something was missing and the sharpness has gone. I tried different placements but didnt get satisfied. I then discussed with Aniket and he has offered me help and the stereo modules of my DD amp was sent back to him for bias setting. But because of various personal problems Aniket faced, it got pending.

So it was then I thought I will have a word with Amit. I was keenly following Indiq Audio group buy and all the feedbacks. I had a word with him he suggested that the problem is with the speakers. Eventhough, I was actually discussing about his Saptak Monoblocks.

He asked me to try his speakers and offered 15 days replacement guarantee to see if it improves the sound quality. Thats how I got into ordering these speakers.

Amit was updating me the progress of the speakers on a timely manner. Covid made the process go bit slow but I received it in 3 weeks as promised by him.

Now the listening part- I have gone with these purely based on HFV feedbacks and Amit’s words. Initially my q3020i was places 4 feet from the back wall and 2.75 feet from the side wall. With all 6 sound absorbtion panels. Amit has told me that I can fix these closer to the wall with minimal distance in one of our calls. So I wanted to try that first. I placed it by 1.5 feet away from front wall and connected to the amp. Also now my main listening has moved to computer Audio (few flacs, qobuz & Tidal) to topping e30/ ifi zen dac to Audiolab 8000LX.

I wanted to start with a worst recording first- also plz note I am mostly into ARR, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi songs and not very much into English songs. So I started with one of the worst recording- Chaliye Kunjanamo by K S Chithra from an okd malayalam movie. I really got astonished the way it came out through these. Ealrier I could not listen to it because of the boominess- especially female voices and flutes. That boominess has gone and it was really good.
This song brought back so many memories also. I dont have words to describe it actually.

Now Amit once said these speakers can be placed any were and they are very forgiving. So I wanted to try removing the side absorbtion panels and see how they are gonna behave. I removed those panels and has tried different songs- what can I say, I didnt even feel like I have removed those panels. Another thing I noticed- I listened to “voice without words” by ARR from 99 Songs, there was a noice/ sound which was floating at the starting- after listening through this only I realised it is the sound of a fly flying around.

I listened to “Amused to death” to try the steroe phonic capabilities and you need to experience it to belive the improvement these speakers have brought in.

Also pleae note these speakers have only crossed 8hrs of listening and they are still evolving. I am eagerly waiting them to break in and see how much more happiness they will bring in.
This is the first time I think I am writing this much in HFV. So happy and proud that I am owning something which is great VFM and proudly made by India.

Thanks,
Sreejith

So I started with one of the worst recording- Chaliye Kunjanamo by K S Chithra from an okd malayalam movie. I really got astonished the way it came out through these. Ealrier I could not listen to it because of the boominess- especially female voices and flutes.
Does it mean speakers are not revealing and have fixed sound signature?

Yes Pratyush- they sound really good- superlative .

So I got moved to my new house in the month of December 2020. Untile then it was my living cum dining room was used as main listening space and it was a big hall. And I was using DD amp made by Aniket and KEF Coda 10. Source was a Rotel CDP. And the set up was really good. When I moved to my new home- my bedroom became my listening space and it is a 14*10 room.
The set up seemed bit of an overkill for my room. Suddenly low end was overpowering and because of that the vocal clarity has gone. I tried changing the speakers with Q3020i. But the base never got tamed.

I then installed few sound absorbtion panels- 6 to be precise. But was not satisfied with the results. Something was missing and the sharpness has gone. I tried different placements but didnt get satisfied. I then discussed with Aniket and he has offered me help and the stereo modules of my DD amp was sent back to him for bias setting. But because of various personal problems Aniket faced, it got pending.

So it was then I thought I will have a word with Amit. I was keenly following Indiq Audio group buy and all the feedbacks. I had a word with him he suggested that the problem is with the speakers. Eventhough, I was actually discussing about his Saptak Monoblocks.

He asked me to try his speakers and offered 15 days replacement guarantee to see if it improves the sound quality. Thats how I got into ordering these speakers.

Amit was updating me the progress of the speakers on a timely manner. Covid made the process go bit slow but I received it in 3 weeks as promised by him.

Now the listening part- I have gone with these purely based on HFV feedbacks and Amit’s words. Initially my q3020i was places 4 feet from the back wall and 2.75 feet from the side wall. With all 6 sound absorbtion panels. Amit has told me that I can fix these closer to the wall with minimal distance in one of our calls. So I wanted to try that first. I placed it by 1.5 feet away from front wall and connected to the amp. Also now my main listening has moved to computer Audio (few flacs, qobuz & Tidal) to topping e30/ ifi zen dac to Audiolab 8000LX.

I wanted to start with a worst recording first- also plz note I am mostly into ARR, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi songs and not very much into English songs. So I started with one of the worst recording- Chaliye Kunjanamo by K S Chithra from an okd malayalam movie. I really got astonished the way it came out through these. Ealrier I could not listen to it because of the boominess- especially female voices and flutes. That boominess has gone and it was really good.
This song brought back so many memories also. I dont have words to describe it actually.

Now Amit once said these speakers can be placed any were and they are very forgiving. So I wanted to try removing the side absorbtion panels and see how they are gonna behave. I removed those panels and has tried different songs- what can I say, I didnt even feel like I have removed those panels. Another thing I noticed- I listened to “voice without words” by ARR from 99 Songs, there was a noice/ sound which was floating at the starting- after listening through this only I realised it is the sound of a fly flying around.

I listened to “Amused to death” to try the steroe phonic capabilities and you need to experience it to belive the improvement these speakers have brought in.

Also pleae note these speakers have only crossed 8hrs of listening and they are still evolving. I am eagerly waiting them to break in and see how much more happiness they will bring in.
This is the first time I think I am writing this much in HFV. So happy and proud that I am owning something which is great VFM and proudly made by India.

Thanks,
Sreejith
This is a great write up Sreejith. It shows your happiness level. Apart from the products and policies, what I like about INDIQAUDIO is their commitment towards customers, recommending right products and staying with them through the entire journey. Enjoy your priced possession and keep us updated with how the speakers evolve. My Achal towers settled in after 2 weeks or so

Oh nice. Just a quick one. How is the M2RPI ?
I am not using it at the moment. At times it needs reinstallations, since it is rpi based. It is good when it works. But otherwise it really needs our attention and the process is not that simple. And so I moved to computer audio with DACs.

Thanks,
Sreejith

I bought two PSB 350 Subwoofers for 84k each. It's old stock so got it for good price. New MRP increased by 16k.
I took the demo before buying it.
Other competetors like SVS 2000 pro are in different league/price so not considered.
I already had two ELAC 3030 with me, in comparison PSB 350 has much power.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back