Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Hello All

I've made my first AV purchase ever, two days ago. I've auditioned Klipsch Sixes at Cinebels, Lavelle road, Bangalore and bought them immediately.
However, once I brought them home, realized they are big for my room and the left speaker couldn't be placed properly due to space constraints.

I've no complaints on the sound front. but placement issues. If both the speakers are placed close to the tv, I don't get stereo separation and also they look quite big.

I've contacted cinebels for return now but I was told they don't take returns. What is the way ahead for me. please suggest.6.jpg

Hello All

I've made my first AV purchase ever, two days ago. I've auditioned Klipsch Sixes at Cinebels, Lavelle road, Bangalore and bought them immediately.
However, once I brought them home, realized they are big for my room and the left speaker couldn't be placed properly due to space constraints.

I've no complaints on the sound front. but placement issues. If both the speakers are placed close to the tv, I don't get stereo separation and also they look quite big.

I've contacted cinebels for return now but I was told they don't take returns. What is the way ahead for me. please suggest.View attachment 38915

Buy a speaker stands

Hello All

I've contacted cinebels for return now but I was told they don't take returns. What is the way ahead for me. please suggest.View attachment 38915
If i was in ur situation , i will rather remove showcase stand then compromising speaker placement.

how about placin
Hello All

How about placing them horizontally?

Finally decided to jump into the water and then learn swimming...

Allo Digione Signature
View attachment 38883

32 GB emmc preloaded with volumio OS
View attachment 38884

Allo's LPSU - would have.been great if they have given socket type output
View attachment 38885

Huge and heavy almost 3.times the size of the digione player
View attachment 38886

congratulations. that makes for a very good Roon bridge as well. Where did you get the power supply from. And if you dont mind sharing, at what cost?

If i was in ur situation , i will rather remove showcase stand then compromising speaker placement.

Perfect! I'll do the same :D the table is perfect for speaker placement and the bottom wallshelf can be removed. Getting a pair of speaker stand is also a good idea but ready for min 10k extra.

Hello All

If it is possible to remove the shelf below the clock & move your left speaker closer to the plug point then you would get more stereo separation.
Other option is if your front wall has more space on top of the globe, then pls mount the speakers on wall brackets. I have done the same & I get good sound.

Last edited:
Hello All

Just cut the bottom of the shelf below the clock n place the speaker, or completely remove the shelf.

Congratulations. What made you go for these speakers, keeping the HT requirements in mind?
Thanks sir.
Just because of my own interest- instinct of=
Old school classic look- Vifa drivers based online reviews..

Have to update matching SET IA Amp or class A power Amplifier in future .

Last edited:
Thanks sir.
Just because of my own interest- instinct of=
Old school classic look- Vifa drivers based online reviews..

Have to update matching SET IA Amp or class A power Amplifier in future .
I see. So these speakers will be common for HT & Stereo which you plan to have in place with integrated stereo amp?

Yes.
Is it possible to have good sound quality in both segments?
Difficult to say as I have never heard AN speakers in HT config so cannot be in a position to comment on the same. Would request you to let us all know the results, thanks.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back