Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Upgraded my Phase Tech V12 towers with Focal Aria 926s
Loving the soundstage and imaging improvement although still need to do some work to tame the bass - getting there though :)

Being a firm stickler for the KEF sound signature for 15 years now, I have to admit that the Focal sound is different and dare I say, nicer!

View attachment 44058View attachment 44059
What a good looking set up yaar

Upgraded my Phase Tech V12 towers with Focal Aria 926s
Loving the soundstage and imaging improvement although still need to do some work to tame the bass - getting there though :)

Being a firm stickler for the KEF sound signature for 15 years now, I have to admit that the Focal sound is different and dare I say, nicer!

View attachment 44058View attachment 44059
vey clean and neat set up

Purchased new Subwoofer ,Rhythmik LV12F FROM Santosh prosonics ,Bangalore .It is really too much up gradation from existing sub .So It is excellent sub for movies and music,I don't know how to write for review because it is really sounding well.While watching AQUA-MAN SCENES sub shows its worth and during Fast and FURIOUS Hobbs and Shaw scenes It shows its Prowess .
I have decided to go for LV12F against LV12 is I think that, to avoid searching for that sweet spot in Living Room .
But I found LV12 is very tight bass and size is also small ,but I have selected LV12F for its size and build.(masculanity ;))
Thanks to Santosh for his patience, hospitality and helping nature.
Bangalore hifivision members who are interested can come and audition it and may be u can give me some guidance for further enhancing the my AV chain.

Attachments

• IMG-20200401-WA0059.jpg
    IMG-20200401-WA0059.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG-20200401-WA0060.jpg
    IMG-20200401-WA0060.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG-20200401-WA0061.jpg
    IMG-20200401-WA0061.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_20200401_174606.png
    IMG_20200401_174606.png
    511.1 KB · Views: 304
Purchased new Subwoofer ,Rhythmik LV12F FROM Santosh prosonics ,Bangalore .It is really too much up gradation from existing sub .So It is excellent sub for movies and music,I don't know how to write for review because it is really sounding well.While watching AQUA-MAN SCENES sub shows its worth and during Fast and FURIOUS Hobbs and Shaw scenes It shows its Prowess .
I have decided to go for LV12F against LV12 is I think that, to avoid searching for that sweet spot in Living Room .
But I found LV12 is very tight bass and size is also small ,but I have selected LV12F for its size and build.(masculanity ;))
Thanks to Santosh for his patience, hospitality and helping nature.
Bangalore hifivision members who are interested can come and audition it and may be u can give me some guidance for further enhancing the my AV chain.
Congrats and indeed a good subwoofer brings so much excitement while watching movies. What was the previous sub you used? And also in the current situation they managed to deliver the sub?

Congrats and indeed a good subwoofer brings so much excitement while watching movies. What was the previous sub you used? And also in the current situation they managed to deliver the sub?
My earlier sub was ASTONIA SUBWOOFER ,I have purchased subwoofer on 15 march , just posted review today as i have become bit active after doing most of maid WORK ;) Since last week and my laziness subsided and posted review today.

Congratulations on your new
toy.
I think It’s L12 not LV12, correct me if I’m wrong

Added Marantz SA10 SACD player to my stereo system. I had bought it before lockdown but got delivered only last week after I sent ultimatum to seller and bluedart. :) It was fault at the courier end and seller was a good person though.

Added two Infinity 1040 subwoofers to my diy HT setup which I had bought in 2007 and one was used in car for few years. Other was still sealed.:)

To power these subs I bought crown xls 2502 amplifier from Amazon but it had sparks flying around like Diwali crackers. So I placed exchange request to amazon.

Added Marantz SA10 SACD player to my stereo system. I had bought it before lockdown but got delivered only last week after I sent ultimatum to seller and bluedart. :) It was fault at the courier end and seller was a good person though.

Added two Infinity 1040 subwoofers to my diy HT setup which I had bought in 2007 and one was used in car for few years. Other was still sealed.:)

To power these subs I bought crown xls 2502 amplifier from Amazon but it had sparks flying around like Diwali crackers. So I placed exchange request to amazon.

Congrats, the SA 10 is supposed to be an excellent player. I am surprised that it weighs around 18 kgs.

Thanks.
It you look its interior pictures it is all packed inside. Add to that chassis weight.

Most welcome, the chassis looks solid in the pics and the player is designed very neatly.
Assuming you must be using the balanced XLR connections which apparently makes an audible difference as compared to the unbalanced one.

At present I'm using XLR but will have to switch to RCA cables unfortunately.

Also my preamp has only a pair of XLR and RCA inputs each and I would prefer DAC's ouput to use that XLR input on preamp

Finally The Long Wait is over, 6 - 8 weeks delay from Denafrips and 6 weeks delay from Covid19 Lock down. Ordered on Feb 14th received it on May 23rd. Denafrips Ares2 reached Safely, Sounds Precisely the way I liked it earlier, Organic and Detailed. Happy with the Purchase!
IMG_20200527_084419__01_compress50.jpg

Finally The Long Wait is over, 6 - 8 weeks delay from Denafrips and 6 weeks delay from Covid19 Lock down. Ordered on Feb 14th received it on May 23rd. Denafrips Ares2 reached Safely, Sounds Precisely the way I liked it earlier, Organic and Detailed. Happy with the Purchase!
Congratulations bro. Denafrips DACs are highly respected.

My Ares II has been delivered to a friend in Singapore and I guess I'll have to wait for at least 6 months for him to bring it back to
India. I really don't know when I'll get it. :mad:
Did you have to pay any duty ?
Please post your opinion in due course.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back