PMA 510AE (70W@4Ohms/CHANNEL)-- M.R.P Rs 17,900/-

PMA 710AE (85W@4Ohms/CHANNEL)-- M.R.P Rs 27,900/-

PMA 1500AE ( 140W@4 Ohms/ CHANNEL)-- M.R.P Rs 60,150/-

PMA 2010AE (160W@4OhMS/CHANNEL)--- M.R.P Rs 1,31,000/-

Available In PROFX BANGALORE

There should be a 10% discount on the above prices....:lol:

Basic Details: marantz integrated amp
Model No: pm5003
MRP: 19000(offered price not barganed yet)

from BASS N TREBLE sec 10 dwarka, New delhi

Marantz PM6002 - 15k

Marantz PM6003 - 20k

Both from mumbai

Last edited:
Hello members

I want to buy NAD stereo integrated amp...i stay at ahemdabad and i dont get chance to visit Lakozy n negotiate about the prices of different amp..yesterday i just called them ..they said for Nad c356bee at 44k...it was exceeding my budget of 32k...i was unable to start any negotation on call...can somebody help get some discount and right price of it...i will be very thankful to him...and how far is this amp better(if its better) compared to Marantz PM7001..since i find it to be at reasonable price...

Last edited:
Hello members

I want to buy NAD stereo integrated amp...i stay at ahemdabad and i dont get the chance to visit Lakozy n bargain about the prices of different amp..yesterday i just called them ..they said for Nad c356bee at 44k...i was unable bargain...can somebody help get some discount and right price of it

You can contact Lakozy they are our forum members. If you are ok with a preowned there is one on sale in For Sale by owner section from Partho...

Hai kittu

thanks for ur response...i dont know about the member who are from lakozy...and i have edited my post to be more clear...so can you please give an idea about product comparison...i have already asked partho about this

Hi cnu,

You can also consider PM 6003 from Marantz, @45wpc and a Phono input which may come in handy once the Vinyl bug has bitten you, which I suppose will happen sooner or later, if you browse the forum regularly. The price may be around 24k, which is well within your budget, and I think this amp is worth every Rs. spent. :yahoo:

Pl. audition both NAD and Marantz before you take a plunge.

N.Murali

Hello murali sir

i just talked today with Bass n tTreble faridabad, he offered me Marantz PM 8003 at 42k...im strecthing my budget since its my single time investement as of now..atleast for 3-4 years in line...i will not spend any more about amp...how about this...i like to hear treble n mid range mostly ..considering to buy marantz as per reviews...and iam getting nad however at 44k...so leaning towards marantz pm 8003..so which speakers are suitable for this...i have got old speakers with me...im holding with it...this speakers are good for nothing...since my old amp just burned out..im putting this...i dont know how wud b SQ...by the way which speaker set up you recommend..i will plan to buy next month

Hello murali sir

i just talked today with Bass n tTreble faridabad, he offered me Marantz PM 8003 at 42k...im strecthing my budget since its my single time investement as of now..atleast for 3-4 years in line...i will not spend any more about amp...how about this...i like to hear treble n mid range mostly ..considering to buy marantz as per reviews...and iam getting nad however at 44k...so leaning towards marantz pm 8003..so which speakers are suitable for this...i have got old speakers with me...im holding with it...this speakers are good for nothing...since my old amp just burned out..im putting this...i dont know how wud b SQ...by the way which speaker set up you recommend..i will plan to buy next month

Hi Cnu,

If you eventually go for NAD, please have a look at Usher V-601 speakers from ARN Systems, Bangalore. They retail at about 32K and are one hell of a speaker at that price. These speakers go very well with NAD amps. I am not sure how they go with Marantz amp. Please talk to Mr. Sreedhar (our forum member in the name of Odyssey) of ARN systems directly, his mobile number is - 9880925992. He will be able to guide you properly. You can find some description of this speaker performance with NAD amp in Pune HFV Meet thread. Please do not miss this speaker without a look.

Best of luck
sups

Hello murali sir

i just talked today with Bass n tTreble faridabad, he offered me Marantz PM 8003 at 42k...im strecthing my budget since its my single time investement as of now..atleast for 3-4 years in line...i will not spend any more about amp...how about this...i like to hear treble n mid range mostly ..considering to buy marantz as per reviews...and iam getting nad however at 44k...so leaning towards marantz pm 8003..so which speakers are suitable for this.....

you can probably start a new thread on your query ....lets just keep this thread to price of amps! :cool:

Hi Cnu,
Marantz 8003 is a good choice considering your preference of treble and mids. The speakers you choose must do justice to this great amp.

As suggested by aeroash, take the trouble to create separate separate thread for your speaker choice... you will be rewarded with excellent speaker choices. Of course you should search threads first, as speaker options have been discussed many times before.

Regds,
Sonosphere

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back