PRICE THREAD - Amplifiers Integrated and Pre/Power Amplifiers

hi bluu,is the naim really worth the price?
do u know if the arcam A18 will run speakers like B&W603S3 which can handle 25-150/8ohms and has sensitivity of 91dB?

hi bluu,is the naim really worth the price?
do u know if the arcam A18 will run speakers like B&W603S3 which can handle 25-150/8ohms and has sensitivity of 91dB?

Is the Naim worth it? Not at that price. Not for me. I'm afraid I don't have an answer for your second question.

Hi
Have you bought the Martanz stereo amp from Bass n Treble - which model did you go for and what speakers did you pair it with ?..

Basic Details: marantz integrated amp
Model No: pm5003
MRP: 19000(offered price not barganed yet)

from BASS N TREBLE sec 10 dwarka, New delhi

Hi all,

Th Yamaha AS500 is retailing at MRP of 23k(may be bargained further), has had good reviews and should be a good one for entry level, its rated 85 wpc and also has a sub out to connect a dedicated sub if required.

Just my Rs.2/-

N.Murali

i am getting a Marantz 7200 @ 15000. yet to know the exact age of it but thats the offer so far.
please guide

I was offered the same model for 11k from a seller in olx.in. But he backed out in the last moment.

Depends on the condition and what is the power you are looking for. For 15k odd you can get a brand new marantz 6002 45wpc.

Can anyone tell me the price for Yamaha AS300 and AS500 amplifiers with and without bill ?

TIA
:)

Can anyone tell me the price for Yamaha AS300 and AS500 amplifiers with and without bill ?

TIA
:)

Hi,

MRP for
A-S300 Rs.21,900
A-S500 Rs.24,900
A-S700 Rs.47,500
A-S1000 Rs.99,679

Currently all except the last model are out of stock in Mumbai
However 300 & 500 are being offered for 20k and 22.5k as and when stocks would be available
Had enquired for A-S700 around 25th May and was offered for 42k. All 3 were with B&W and all enquiries were over the phone.
Expect to get better deals with ready stocks and face to face negotiations

Last weekend enquired for A-S1000 and the same was offered for 75k. Didnt bother to enquire whether it was with B&W

Cheers!

Hi,

Curious to know if anyone of our forum members have an experience of owning and using any of the Yamaha A-Sxxxx series stereo amplifiers

I did my search but havent come across any.
I am keen to audition the A-S700

Cheers!

@Kittu, The A-s500 offered to you for 18k, was it brand new?

@Neelesh, I have auditioned both the A-S500 and A-S700. It seems the A-S700 does not have the sub output option. Both of them share the same sound signature and these are extremely detailed in terms of sound.

Both

External Review on A-S700:

6moons audio reviews: Yamaha A-S700 & CD-S700

@Neelesh, I have auditioned both the A-S500 and A-S700. It seems the A-S700 does not have the sub output option. Both of them share the same sound signature and these are extremely detailed in terms of sound.

Both

External Review on A-S700:

6moons audio reviews: Yamaha A-S700 & CD-S700

Thanks
I plan to use the amp for pure 2 channel stereo and with 3 way speakers

The most detailed review I came across on the web is this
Yamaha A-S700 Integrated Amplifier | Hi-Fi

Cheers!

Very nice, looking for suitable options. not sure if we can get a group buy ON for Int Amp's either a Marantz or Yamaha.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back