Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys now some alfa prices.
Alfa @ Irla ,Vile Parle Mumbai
Pioneer DV 610 @ Rs 6450 - Silver
Philips 5996 - 4150 With Free HDMI Cable ( LG cable which comes free with LG DVD)
Samsung 1080 PK - 4000

Panasonic PV 8 - 47 K
Also my LG's ( 42LG53) quote was also very high

I think thank Alfa is loosing it's price edge.
IN FACT IN MUMBAI NOONE IS ABSOLUTE LOW PRICE KING.
One needs to search,research and bargain!

hemantwaghe ,thanx for info,What is the price of Panasonic LE 80 without exchange in KOHINOOR,
REGARDS

Around 29 K
But bargain hard --- maybe he'l reduce 1 to 2 K More.
In fact after too mugh reserch I seriously felt my bargaining ability was reduced!!!

All the best

Hemant

Hi,

This is extremely useful thread.

By the way can anyone guide me on best possible prices for the followings including the source for the same.

1)Onkyo HTS-3105 Home Theatre
2)ELAC FS-127 & ELAC FS-57 Floor Standing Speakers-Pair Price.

Please guide me on individual prices as well as combo package price also as both of them are available in India from ONKYO and I believe combo prices are much attractive. Pl. correct me if I am wrong.

Rgds.

Hi,

This is extremely useful thread.

By the way can anyone guide me on best possible prices for the followings including the source for the same.

1)Onkyo HTS-3105 Home Theatre
2)ELAC FS-127 & ELAC FS-57 Floor Standing Speakers-Pair Price.

Please guide me on individual prices as well as combo package price also as both of them are available in India from ONKYO and I believe combo prices are much attractive. Pl. correct me if I am wrong.

Rgds.

I second that, the best prices that have been offered for ONKYO and from where, and who do we approach for getting it:

HTS Onkyo: 3105/ 5105/ 5100
AVRs Onkyo: 304/506/606

Please do share your experiences

I second that, the best prices that have been offered for ONKYO and from where, and who do we approach for getting it:

HTS Onkyo: 3105/ 5105/ 5100
AVRs Onkyo: 304/506/606

Please do share your experiences

Talk to Vaibhav of JD, He told me they can give good prices for Onkyo also.

Finally i bought Panasonic LX 80 from KOHINOOR for RS.29.000 without exchange ,thanx to hemantwaghe for giving me that price info from KOHINOOR.
REGARDS...........

Hi,

I purchased Pioneer DV -610 yesterday from National market-Bangalore(Mirsilal shop) after going through this forums respect for the player. The shop was also suggested by our forum member only.

Initially he quoted 7200 for player + HDMI. I told i don't want the cable and he reduced 400 rs and quoted 6800 Rs. Finally bargained for 6500 Rs and purchased the player without HDMI cable.

The player was looking rock solid, well built and stable and it works great too. Picture is great and decoder outpur is good. Only thing is there is no vol up/down feature, many features like scanning modes/screen size cannot be changed on the fly.

Thanks,
Prakash.

sorry for the diversion.. two quick questions.
1. how does pioneer 610 compare with the oppo 980H?
2. How do you make the pioneer multi region?

i am stuck between this and the oppo. As things stand now, oppo is almost twice this price.
Regards
Murali

Hi,

I am looking for the Panasonic plasma 50" model PV-80. The best price
i got was 105 K in kolkata. It seems very high as the 42" PV-80 is
available at 50K in kolkata & internationaly the price difference is not more
than 30 percent between 42" & 50" model whereas here we have
a difference of more than 100 percent. Any help or suggestion from fellow
forum members?

Thanks,
Rajneesh

P.S. Has anybody bought 50" PV-80 plasma lately ? If yes, then please
give your feedback & price. Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for the Panasonic plasma 50" model PV-80. The best price
i got was 105 K in kolkata. It seems very high as the 42" PV-80 is
available at 50K in kolkata & internationaly the price difference is not more
than 30 percent between 42" & 50" model whereas here we have
a difference of more than 100 percent. Any help or suggestion from fellow
forum members?

Thanks,
Rajneesh

P.S. Has anybody bought 50" PV-80 plasma lately ? If yes, then please
give your feedback & price. Thanks.

I know how you feel, thats the same reason I dropped 50 and went for 42 as the price was atrocious. Did you check with JD Electronics on whats best they can give? They also have a branch in Kol, but for best price talk to vaibhav, I think he just 2 more PV8s to our forum members in Kolkotta so you can negotiate.

Also, post the price so it will help others :)

panasonic PY800 series

Hi,
How much I can get for a panasonic plasma py800 series 42 inch television and from where I can get. This is for tamil nadu. Basically I live in USA for the past 9 years. Planning to move to India.

Here i have excellent top of the model panasonic plasma 42 inch television (TH-C42FD18)with deep color, xv color, 24p playback etc. I want similar type of tv in india.

I want the best price possible in India.

Any NRIs moved back to India here, could you tell your experience?

Regards,
Sam.

You can talk to J D guys once you are back. I bought my PV8 from them and they offer the best for our forum guys. For contact details see the first page of this thread.

Hi,

Purchased 29" CRT tv - Panasonic Tau FX 29FX20CD3 from panasonic shop koromangala blore. MRP was 14990/- and dealer said the best price will be 14K. bargained and got for 13.6K. TV's PQ is too good.

Also purchased one more pioneer dv610 from national market (mirsilal shop) and this time he gave it for 6.6K[100 rs more than last week :(]

Thanks,
Prakash

Updating the post here as did not find any updates on the pricing thread from other members -

Last one week few purchases my friends did -

Devi International -

1. Panasonic Pv80 - Rs 49250
2. Samsung 42PA450 - Rs 51000

Also cross checked the pricing for Phillips 5996 it's costing Rs 4400 at Griha Vibhhava.

Lg dv388 is not in stock in most of the places, suddenly finding a shortage of this model in most places in Bangalore due to the overwhelming response on the free dvd player with LCD scheme.

Panasonic PY 850 Full HD pllasma also availabile for 1.75lk

Last edited:
I got the prices from Giria's in Bangalore all with B&W.

All are FULL HD Models
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model : 37LG53FR / LG 53 / MRP: Rs 63000 / 50,000 (Girias)
Model : 32LG53FR / LG 53 / MRP: Rs 45000 / 35,500 (Girias)
Model : 32LG80FR / JAZZ / MRP: Rs 50000 / 38,300 (Girias)

LA32A550P1 / MRP Rs. 48,000 / 39,350 (Girias)
LA37A550P1 / MRP Rs. 64,000 / 52,500 (Girias)
W-Series
KLV-32W400A / MRP Rs. 55,900 / 52,900 (Girias)

Got these prices from Reliance Digital recently:

SONY:
S Series 40" ~ Rs. 67K (approx.)
S Series 37" ~ Rs. 59K (approx.)

V Series 32" ~ Rs. 42K (approx.)
W Series 32" ~ Rs. 52K (approx.)

SAMSUNG:
4 Series 37" ~ Rs. 53K (approx.)
5 Series 40" ~ Rs. 62K (approx.)

Currently confused. With a budget of around Rs. 50K +-, would it be better to go in for a bigger screen HD Ready model or a smaller screen Full HD model.

Currently confused. With a budget of around Rs. 50K +-, would it be better to go in for a bigger screen HD Ready model or a smaller screen Full HD model.

well depends on ur viewing distance,also if u are gaming FHD will definelty help but a 32inch FHD will only make sense if ur viewing distance is less then 3 feet or if u use it as a monitor,any thing greater then 3 feet u dont need FHD in a 32inch tv,but in a 40inch it make sense to go for a FHD tv unless u sit more then 7 feet .

Re: panasonic PY800 series

Hi,
How much I can get for a panasonic plasma py800 series 42 inch television and from where I can get. This is for tamil nadu. Basically I live in USA for the past 9 years. Planning to move to India.

Here i have excellent top of the model panasonic plasma 42 inch television (TH-C42FD18)with deep color, xv color, 24p playback etc. I want similar type of tv in india.

I want the best price possible in India.

Any NRIs moved back to India here, could you tell your experience?

Regards,
Sam.

Heres my recent experience while brining my 32 inch TV from an overseas trip - key point to remember:

1) TV weighed only 18KGs so I had did not have to pay any extra baggage allowance
2) A 42 inch will easily weight about 30 kgs and above, if baggage allowance is not an issue then it should not be a problem otherwise you will have to shell out excess baggage.
3) Warranty typically is only in the country you purchase hence there will be a risk that you will be taking. Typically a good quality product wont go bad but if it does then sometimes it can set you back heavily. Also if you want international warranty the dealer may charge you additional dollars. I took the risk of not taking the international warranty.
4) Make sure your TV is dual voltage as in India it is 240V and in US I understand it is 110V otherwise you will end up spending additional on converters which is not worth the effort then
5) Ask for all accessories that comes with the TV - for example I got free wall bracket
6) Customs was not a problem as they asked for some basic chai-pani and let me through

Regards
Spiderman

Re: panasonic PY800 series

Heres my recent experience while brining my 32 inch TV from an overseas trip - key point to remember:

1) TV weighed only 18KGs so I had did not have to pay any extra baggage allowance
2) A 42 inch will easily weight about 30 kgs and above, if baggage allowance is not an issue then it should not be a problem otherwise you will have to shell out excess baggage.
3) Warranty typically is only in the country you purchase hence there will be a risk that you will be taking. Typically a good quality product wont go bad but if it does then sometimes it can set you back heavily. Also if you want international warranty the dealer may charge you additional dollars. I took the risk of not taking the international warranty.
4) Make sure your TV is dual voltage as in India it is 240V and in US I understand it is 110V otherwise you will end up spending additional on converters which is not worth the effort then
5) Ask for all accessories that comes with the TV - for example I got free wall bracket
6) Customs was not a problem as they asked for some basic chai-pani and let me through

Regards
Spiderman

well apart from that US based tv are typicaly ntsc based and will require convertors to view it pal.

@all: Pls don't take what I say in a wrong way, the thread is purely meant only for posting the price and not for discussing anything.

Request all not to digress from intent. Request all to take your discussion to other existing threads or start a new thread or contact concerned persion via PM

Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back