Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rajeevsharma8888 All prices are for 32" models.See the above 3 Store names corresponding to the prices.

Last edited:
Just now came back from few stores in Bangalore!!!

Samsung Series 5 40"
E Zone (Koramangla) - 62990
X-Cite (Koramangla) - 59000 (after a little bargain - i guess it can be pulled down further)

Anyone else getting a better price for this LCD in Bangalore or in other cities???

Did you check in the Samsung Plaza (opposite to GK Vale in Koramangala). He seems to be offering at good price. In any case, don't hesitate to bargain even in big shops like E Zone too. If you tell them that you are getting at 59,000 in some other shop, they will straight away reduce it to same price. Its some kind of price challenge from EZone :D

i got pana pv8 for 44900 in panasonic brand shop in pune. (on 5th march09)

i got pana pv8 for 44900 in panasonic brand shop in pune. (on 5th march09)

Congratulations!

How much were you quoted? Did you have to bargain? What is a Panasonic brand shop? Is it a Company outlet like Sony World?

Have seen some thread that Panasonic does not have as extensive a after sales network like Samsung & LG. Any comments on this aspect?

Congratulations!

How much were you quoted? Did you have to bargain? What is a Panasonic brand shop? Is it a Company outlet like Sony World?

Have seen some thread that Panasonic does not have as extensive a after sales network like Samsung & LG. Any comments on this aspect?

yeah its like sony world.. WHAT I DID IS I PUT FIRST 44 ON CHEQUE AND TOLD THE GUY THIS IS MY BUDGET take it or i'll walk away in 2 sec..DEAL CLOSED IN 3 MINS,

hmm i dont kno about service of any brands but i think its a brand shop so i can harras them

Did you check in the Samsung Plaza (opposite to GK Vale in Koramangala). He seems to be offering at good price. In any case, don't hesitate to bargain even in big shops like E Zone too. If you tell them that you are getting at 59,000 in some other shop, they will straight away reduce it to same price. Its some kind of price challenge from EZone :D

Will check out Samsung Plaza soon!!! Thanks!!!

Got Samsung 5 series 40 inch for 58.5K including Airtel DTH in Jan 09 at Devi International BLR.

Devi International
#12, 10th Main, 2nd Block
Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560011, India
+91 80 41204058

Best Prices I got in Bangalore, Griha Vaibhav for the following 32 inch LCD TVs.

Panasonic 32LX800 - 39890/-
Samsung LA32A550P1 - 38800/-

DVD player - Philips DVP3996 with free HDMI cable - Rs 3690/-

Gurus, please advice if this is the best price that we can get in Bangalore? Since I saw in Compareindia.in.com that the best price for the above TVs is around 35000-36000 in Delhi/Pune.
Awaiting your replies whether I should seal the deal on this price.

Thanks in advance,
Jagadish

Jagadish, check with Devi once, talk to Nirajan specifically.They may not give u the best quote over phone, you can visit their shop. First get to know their quote and then tell them about the other quotes you have from other dealers.

Last edited:
@VinodJ
Thanks for the quick reply. Actually I have gone around to almost all of the shops around Jayanagar and Koramangala and Griha Vaibhav price seems to be the best right now in Bangalore.
I met with Niranjan from Devi and he gave 42000 for Samsung 550 32inch as his best price.

I got Samsung 42" Plasma 42A410 today at Hometown Bangalore in exchange of scrap. My home is bit more cleaner now :yahoo:

The display price was 52,999. I bargained for 49,000 and then exchanged with coupons worth 6000. Effectively it costed me 43,000.

Delivery is on monday and I am waiting for it :eek:hyeah:

Prices have really increased it seems. Jan end, the 42 A410 Sammy was being quoted for 45K in Kolkata. Before bargaining. I received a post bargain price of 42.5K !

Prices have really increased it seems. Jan end, the 42 A410 Sammy was being quoted for 45K in Kolkata. Before bargaining. I received a post bargain price of 42.5K !

where did you try mate?

why not give Channel 4 a try - you can give my reference. Use my title "maitra" - should work fine. BTW the A410 was quoted 38.5 back in Dec in Kolkata

Opted for the Panny plasma PV8 - its a winner. Far better for movies and sports and action scenes. Added advantage of price - pick up one for around 43-44k only.

where did you try mate?

why not give Channel 4 a try - you can give my reference. Use my title "maitra" - should work fine. BTW the A410 was quoted 38.5 back in Dec in Kolkata

Opted for the Panny plasma PV8 - its a winner. Far better for movies and sports and action scenes. Added advantage of price - pick up one for around 43-44k only.

w/o exhange44900(5th march)
after exchange 2 days back
bought panasonic pv8 for 39900 with exchange of my 8 yrs old lg archived ctv in pune panasonic co. showroom

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

It seems no one has been able to improve my purchase price of 41 K without
exchange for 42" PV8. ( Purchased in Jan '09)

Rajneesh.

where did you try mate?

The Sammy 45K quote was from Harmony House Park Street. Didn't bargain with them coz of their horrible arrogant attitude.

The Sammy quote of 42.5 was from a senior Sammy employee (marketing division). However, didn't pursue it further, since I was more inclined towards the PV8. Ultimately got the PV8 for 42K @ eZone.

Rajneesh, which eZone branch did you buy from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back